-42- <m>

Taehyung had just gotten out of the shower, with his towel wrapped around his waist, with a few water droplets sliding down his toned chest. He walked over to his newly wedded husband who was facing the other way, wearing a silk robe. He wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and slowly began to kiss the boys neck.

"Hm Tae" Jeongguk hummed, as he slowly turned around in his hold so he could face his husband.
"Hey darling" Tae smiled before bringing their lips together into a soft kiss, which turned into a more heated kiss.

Heavy breathing filled the room as Tae pulled away from the younger's lips. He left small kisses down the younger's clean neck. Jeongguk hummed softly as he loosely wrapped his arms around the tigers neck.
"You're so so beautiful" Tae's hungry eyes took in the younger's beauty.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes back as he felt Tae's hands roam down his clothed body until his reached his ass. Taehyung slipped his cold hands underneath his newly wedded husband, feeing his bare ass between his fingers. Jeongguk gasped feeling to coldness on his skin, as Tae groped his cheeks.
"I see that you're not wearing your clothes baby?" Tae smirked pulling the younger up so he was resting on his waist.

Jeongguk had his legs wrapped around the elders waist and his arms around his neck. He pressed kisses to the tigers face, before Tae tilted his chin up and attached his lips to the younger's. Jeongguk smiled in the kiss as he moved Tae's hair out of the way with his hands while the other held the side of his face.

Without any warning at all, Tae pushed his finger into the boys hole, making Jeongguk moan into their heated kiss. Tae smirked and walked them to the wall. Jeongguk's back crashed against the wall. This made it easier for the elder to finger the boy and make it become more pleasurable. As the tips of his fingers brushed against his prostrate making him moan.

"You're breathtaking" Tae groaned feeling his member grow behind his towel, as he was getting turned on by the younger's moans.
"Please want you in me" Jeongguk whined, resting his forehead against his shoulder.
"Okay baby, anything you want. How do you want it, around my waist or on the bed?" Tae whispered in his deep voice, sending shivers down his body.
"Both, please" Jeongguk weakly replied, feeling excited.

"As you wish my darling husband" Tae smiled.
Tae shuffled around slightly, moving the boy to his left hip and holding him on the side with arm. Jeongguk couldn't believe how strong his husband was, it honestly made him weak to his knees. Jeongguk watched as Tae reached for the condom and lube.

"Wait!" Jeongguk yelled.
Tae stopped what he was doing and turned to look at the younger with worry, thinking the boy didn't want to have sex.
"Are you okay baby? We can stop if you want" Taehyung reassured, bringing his spare arm up and pushing the hair out of the younger's face.
"W-what no! I don't want to stop. I mean, I want you without protection..."
"Wait that's means you.."
"I want to go all the way, I want to start a family now, if you want to as well"

"Of course I do baby" Tae's eyes teared up. "But what about school?" Tae asked unsure, not wanting to put pressure on the boy.
"It's fine Tae, it's only the first few months I'll be at school and pregnant, but by the second half I would have graduated by then. It's okay, as long as you're okay, I'm okay with it"
Tae's eyes flickered a golden glow, and he beamed a big smile.

"Of course I'm okay, I'm on top of the world baby. Now where were we" Tae smirked as he pushed his towel down, grabbing the lube and lubed himself up before pushing the younger back on the wall.
Jeongguk's chest rised as Tae slowly pushed in. He held Tae's shoulders and moaned out when Tae began to thrust upwards.

Jeongguk let out a chain of whines as he felt Tae hit his prostate over and over again, while his member was throbbing in pain. Tae noticed his and pulled them away from the wall and flipped them to the hotel bed. Jeongguk crashed onto the bed, whining for Tae to thrust into him, but he didn't. Instead Tae kept himself inside him and leant down, pressing kisses on the younger's stomach, till he reached the younger's member.

Tae hungrily wrapped his mouth around the younger's cock, grazing his teeth over his pulsing skin. Jeongguk couldn't process how skilful Tae was in sex, he was a bloody machine. Jeongguk grabbed Tae's hair, as he felt himself about to release.
"Tae I c-can't"
"It's okay baby, cum for me, it's going to be a long night" Tae kissed the younger's stomach until the younger came over his stomach.

Jeongguk tried to catch his breath back but Tae didn't let him as all of a sudden he began thrusting into him once again. Jeongguk arched his back feeling himself being lifted into cloud 9. Tae thrusted with a smirk on his face, loving how he could feel every inch of the younger. He loved how Jeongguk clenched around him as he thrusted. Till finally he released inside the boy.

->

After 3 rounds, Jeongguk was laying out on the bed, feeling defeated. He was exhausted. His eyes were almost closing but he couldn't yet. Tae cleaned himself and the younger before getting into the bed with his husband. Tae snuggled down tiredly next to the younger and began pushing strands of hair out of his face. He pressed sweet kisses to the younger's face and down his neck making Jeongguk sigh in bliss.

Aftercare was vital and Taehyung was always amazing at it. But tonight wasn't just about Jeongguk, it was about them both. So Jeongguk tiredly crawled onto Tae's chest and leant down. He pressed small kisses down the elders jaw and neck.
"Hm baby, what are you doing?" The tiger asked, knowing that the younger wouldn't want a 4th round.
"You're tired, you need after care too" Jeongguk bluntly said, not wanting to take no for an answer.

"No baby, you don't need to do this. I'm fine"
"No Tae, you're my husband, my responsibility. You're part human too and you deserve after care just as much as I do. I love you and I want to show that I love you" Jeongguk said before kissing down the elders chest and gave him a light massage.
Taehyung couldn't express how much love he had for the boy, he was perfect.

Once he was finished he laid himself down on the tiger and turned his head to the side so he was looking at the elders neck.
"I love you so much, today has been one of the best days ever, thank you" Jeongguk mumbled against Tae's skin.
The elders eyes were watering, he couldn't even express how much he loved the boy.
"I'll love you forever and always"