-19-

"Taeeee stop biting my cheeks" Jeongguk whined, with a pout on his lips as his boyfriend nibbled on his cheeks on the side of his face.
"They are so cute though, I just wanted to nibble them" Tae now whined.
Jeongguk grumbled softly before pushing the elder softly making him go back to his training.
"I don't want to train today" Tae continued to whine. "I want to cuddle you"

"Tae, we can cuddle later, now go! You need to practice" Jeongguk snorted at the boy as he shooed him away.
"I'm glad you're comfortable speaking in front of us now" Jimin smiled proudly at his best friend giving him a quick hug.
Jeongguk smiled and hugged back.
"Me too, thank you for being patient with me" Jeongguk nodded with a beam.

It's true, Jeongguk could finally talk, he didn't have to depend on a piece of paper and pen, or even Tae as his human translator. It had been a little while since Jeongguk had joined a group of friends and became comfortable with them all. He was closest with Yoongi as he almost acted like a older brother to Jeongguk which made him comfortable and more attached.

The basketball team were having to practice at lunch due to the fact they had their first basketball tournament in the evening so they had to move training forward. It was a home tournament so thankfully there was no travelling involved. Jeongguk was so excited to watch his boyfriend play. He finds it so satisfying watching how the elder strides up the pitch and pushes the ball through the hoop.

->

Jeongguk looked through the huge crowd to see if he could see his friends in the wave of purple which was his school's colour. He watched as cheerleaders sprung across the pitch cheering for their team.

Finally Jeongguk's eyes landed on Jimin and Jin who were waving at him as much as they could sitting in front row seats. Jeongguk gave a big smile and ran over to them.
"Hey Gguk"
"Hey guys, I thought I'd be here forever just trying to find you" Jeongguk giggled as he took a seat.
"Well thankfully you didn't" Jin smiled giving the younger some of his snacks he bought earlier.

"Oh, lover boy wanted us to give you this" Jimin beamed, shoving his jersey into his lap.
"Looks like he wanted his own, personal cheerleader" Jin sniggered, knowing that Tae's name was in bold on his back along with '07'.
Jeongguk blushed and quickly wore the jersey.
"Did the others not give you theirs?" The younger questioned as he put it on.
"Yeah don't worry" Jin laughed, showing their jackets.

Not even a minute later, the two teams ran out onto the court. The three began screaming for their boyfriends and best friends excitedly as they all ran out. Jeongguk's eyes focused on Taehyung as he ran out with shorts which were just covering his whole, very muscular thighs and the teams tank top with his number at the back. His muscular arms were on full show, to everybody. Not like Jeongguk was jealous or anything but he couldn't get over how good he looked running across the court.

"Gguk you're drawling" Jimin laughed knocking him out of his senses.
Jeongguk shook his head out of his daze and continued clapping.
He watched as Taehyung scanned the right side, till finally his eyes landed on his boyfriend. Tae smiled widely when Jeongguk made a heart with his arms, looking straight at him.

Moments later the game began. Taehyung was quick to grab the ball and passed it to Yoongi, who then threw it to another team member who was quick to slam the ball into the hoop. They all cheered and bounced around happily. The opponents grumbled, and were quick to get back into game play.

The second quarter was over which meant half time. The current score was 13 v 11 to away. Tae's team was looking quite sour, they weren't happy with themselves and Jeongguk could see that. Due to him being quite close and everyone was busy stretching their legs, talking and eating, Jeongguk decided to take the chance and talk to his boyfriend.

"I'll be back" Jeongguk told the boys before running down the steps till he reached the court.
Taehyung was sitting at the edge of the bench, hiding his face in his towel as he rested his elbows on his thighs.
Jeongguk sighed and reached his hand out, placing it on the boys shoulder as he bent down in front of him.

"Tae" Jeongguk whispered, making Tae move his face out of his towel to look at his boyfriend.
"Don't give up. We are only at half time. This is your first ever match, so don't feel down. You're doing amazing and I'm so proud of you, so keep your head up. Do it for me hm" Jeongguk smiled, caressing the elders sweaty cheek.

Tae nodded softly and smiled.
"You're right, of course you're right. Thank you baby"
"Now come on tiger, show them what you're made of" Jeongguk stood up and held the tigers hands as he attempted to pull him up from the bench, which was very hard as the tiger is all muscle.
Tae helped the younger by slowly standing up, which made things worse as the couple stumbled into each other.

The pair bursted into laughter, as Jeongguk wrapped his arms around the elders neck.
"Now you show your best self okay, and if you do I'll reward you" Jeongguk beamed.
"Reward? What kind of reward?" Taehyung smirked.
"Not like that" Jeongguk whined, hitting the elders chest.
"I was just joking bub. But I'll look forward to the so called reward. Now gimme a kiss for luck"
Jeongguk rolled his eyes playfully as he went onto his tiptoes and pressed his lips onto the elders as they kissed sweetly.
"Good luck boyfie" Jeongguk kissed his cheek before running back to his seat as there were was only 5 minutes till the game started up again.