-25-

"Your eyes are shut right?" Jeongguk checked.
"Yeah they are, but Gguk you really didn't have to do a surprised for me, especially after what I've done"
Jeongguk sighed and hushed him.
"Come stop that, now open your eyes" Jeongguk beamed, hoping Tae would like it.

Tae slowly opened his eyes and waited for them to adjust to the bright light. As his vision cleared he noticed how homely his house actually looked. He walked through the hallway gasping as he saw some new and old decorations along the wall.

He walked to the living room which was giving a simple yet comfort vibe. The wall had a spread of photos from both Tae's childhood and photos from the present day. He noticed how all his childhood photos were the ones which were when he was smiling the brightest. Then there were photos of Tae and his group and even present day ones with Jeongguk.

It brought tears to his eyes again looking at the wall full of memories. He looked away and towards the boy who was the cause of it all.
"You really are an angel aren't you" Tae whispered with watery eyes.

Tae continued looking through all the rooms which had all been decorated perfectly. Even his bedroom looked much better.
"I can't believe you did all this" Tae walked over to the younger, taking hold of his hands with his own.
"I wanted you to be able to call your house your home. I wanted you to feel safe in this place, instead of feeling like you're in a cage" Jeongguk looked at the tiger with flushed cheeks.

Tae was speechless. There was nothing more to it, he was completely speechless. No words could even comprehend how he was feeling in that every moment. This was the best surprise someone had ever done for him, especially when there was so much meaning behind it all.

He was just standing there, staring at the younger with the softest eyes he could give. He let go of the younger's hands and wrapped his arms around the younger's petite waist. He leant his head down and settled it in the younger's neck taking in his sweet scent. Jeongguk smiled and went on his tip toes, as he wrapped his arms around the elders neck and kissed the side of his head.

Actions spoke louder than words here. Nothing could really justify how great of a feeling Tae was feeling at that very moment in his lovers arms. As bad as he felt, he couldn't hide the fact that he felt like he was on top of the world.
"Thank you, thank you for everything" Tae whispered.
Jeongguk let off a small smile as he massaged the tigers head.

Once the finally pulled away Jeongguk could tell how tired the boy looked.
"Go to sleep tiger, you must be exhausted" Tae Jeongguk stated as he guided the elder to the bed.
He helped Tae get into bed, placing the duet on top of him comfortably but he didn't get into bed himself.

"Are you not joining me?" Taehyung said as he looked so vulnerable.
"No Tae, consider this your punishment. Sleep this one night without me for one night and by tomorrow morning everything will be forgiven and you can stop blaming yourself and it'll only be mentioned when we are whooping Sam's ass" Jeongguk giggled. "Okay Mr" Jeongguk asked.
"Definitely" Taehyung nodded, all he wanted was for the younger to fully accept him and if his punishment is one night without each other, then he'll take it as long as him and Jeongguk's relationship doesn't change.

"Okay then tiger, go to sleep now okay and I'll see you tomorrow morning for school" Jeongguk said as he tucked the tiger in and pressed a kiss to the elders forehead.
Tae felt great motherly vibes from the younger, just thinking about his mate being a mother to his kids is something he's most looking forward to in life.

"Good night baby, I love you"
"I love you too, now get some rest" Jeongguk smiled before leaving his room and carefully shutting the door behind him, then walking off to one of the spare rooms to sleep for the night.

-

"Good morning tiger" Jeongguk called as he pressed a kiss to his forehead.
Taehyung groaned as he stirred in his sleep. He wrapped his arms around Jeongguk and pulled him into his embrace. Jeongguk blushed as he was forcefully pulled forward making him fall on top of the elder with a grunt.

"Tae" Jeongguk giggled as he tried wriggling off.
"No, stay here" Tae mumbled, holding onto the younger tighter.
"Tiger, we have school and we can't be late. So let go"
"Fine" Tae sighed as he slowly let go of the boy.
"Good, now I've already made breakfast, so get ready and come down hm" Jeongguk pressed his lips briefly on the elders lips, and just before they both melted into the kiss, he pulled away, and sprinted off out of the elders room, leaving the tiger to pout.

Taehyung sighed with a heavy heart as he pulled himself out of bed to get ready. He wasn't ready, and he still hadn't recovered from the last few days. He wanted to believe the younger's words but he just couldn't shake off all the regret he was feeling. He really couldn't believe that he could trust Sam. I mean after all the times he walked up to the elder and shamelessly flirted even though he was sitting with his boyfriend. He just couldn't believe he could trust the shameless guy.

Tae groaned as he rubbed his face with warm water waking him up, while trying to scrub away his malicious thoughts.
"Focus Tae, he's forgiven you, just show what he means to you" Tae told himself in the bathroom mirror.
He nodded and quickly got ready before joining his boyfriend downstairs for breakfast as he didn't want to upset him anymore than he has already done.