-20-

They won.

Everyone jumped around happily, cheering the team in excitement. Jeongguk couldn't contain himself as he sprinted towards his boyfriend. Tae opened up his arms happily as he let his boyfriend jump into his arms. Jeongguk wrapped his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist. His back was on full show, showing off to the surrounding people that Jeongguk belonged to the tiger hybrid on the pitch.

"We did it baby" Tae jumped around with his boyfriend in his arms.
Jeongguk pressed small kisses to the side of the elders face.
"You did it tiger" Jeongguk giggled with a smile on his face.
"All thanks to you" Tae winked as he spun the boy around a bit more, till they were disrupted by a cough.

They moved their heads to the side and saw Sam standing there.
"You were amazing today Tae, you're definitely our best player!"
"Uh thanks Sam, but I'm not, our whole team is what made us win today" Tae spoke with modesty.
"A small group of us were going to get some drinks, and I was wondering if you want to come with me?" Sam asked, trying to act cute, discarding any eye contact with Jeongguk.

"I'm sorry but my boyfriend here had promised me a reward and I'm really impatient to see what it is" Tae turned to press a kiss on the younger's neck as his face was buried deep into his neck taking his comforting scent.
Jeongguk was still yet to talk in front of other people and if he was going to talk to anyone other than his closest friends and boyfriend, Sam would be the last person.

"Oh I-okay well maybe another time then"
"Maybe" Tae nodded before walking away.
"Let's go home now" Tae smiled and walked to grab their stuff.

-

"Are you ready for your reward?" Jeongguk asked as he carefully sat himself on the elders lap.
"Most definitely" Tae nearly screamed as he was impatiently waiting.
Jeongguk slowly leaned forward and whispered in his ear.
"Mark me"
"W-wait what?" Taehyung gasped in shock as he was surprised that Jeongguk even knew about the whole marking ritual.

"Tae, mark me. I trust you" Jeongguk kissed Tae's ear softly.
"Only if you're sure, because this is an eternity bond" Tae caressed the younger's cheek sweetly.
"I'm positive, I've been thinking about it for a while now, I don't understand everything but I want you to teach me. But all I know is that I couldn't ever be more certain"
Tae felt his heart swell at the younger's words. He was the one and there wasn't anything he was going to do to change that.

So Taehyung flipped them around making the younger squeal. Tae took in the younger's sweet scent, knowing that the scent will be overpowering in a few minutes.
He pressed small kisses down the younger's pale skin from his jaw to his neck. Jeongguk's breath hitched as Tae pierced his skin just next to his gland with his hybrid teeth. Small warm tears trickled down his face as he felt the pain rush to him.

"Relax baby" Tae chimed as he licked the area repeatedly.
Jeongguk relaxed his shoulder till finally the pain was no more. Tae watched the boy and saw how his bite mark turned into a small pattern of a paw print.
Tae kissed it softly and brought his lips back to the younger's lips. Jeongguk eagerly kissed back as he wrapped himself around the elder.

Taehyung sat up and held the younger in his arms. Jeongguk let out a small moan as he was hit with the dark chocolate and orange smell, he loved it anyway but this time it was so overpowering, it made him want to go weak to his knees. Where Tae's fingers were resting on his hip made his body all warm and tingly. His heart was unsteady but in a comfortable manner.

Taehyung was softly swaying them side to side to calm both of their bodies down after such a bond made. Tae was trying to stop himself from going crazy if Jeongguk even moved out of his grip. They were addicted. He was addicted. There was no other way around it.

"Are you feeling alright?" Tae asked softly.
Jeongguk snuggled up to the elders chest and sighed pleasantly.
"I'm feeling perfect" Jeongguk inhaled the heavenly scent.
"Thank you for such an amazing reward baby, nothing will beat this, you are my forever"
"You're my eternity" Jeongguk whispered softly while resting his head on Tae's shoulder.

"Now that we are mates, this means that we have a bond. The bond is stronger than just simple love, it ties us together for eternity. Although you're a human, now that you're bonded to me, you'll be able to smell my scent much more than any other which might make you not like others scents. You'll be able to sense when I'm upset, angry, frustrated and more, more than a normal person. You might find yourself tired if we have been far apart from each other for so long, just small things like that"

"However with me, the same things happen to me but lucky you I may become so much more... well uhm possessive over you. Agitated if I'm without you for while"

Tae continued to explain things until he was left with the last fact. He was dreading this part. Hybrids are known to have ruts, and it's something that can't be helped. It's natural. They have suppressants but they make it worse especially after bonding with another.

"There's something called a rut and w-well"
"I know Tae, I know about them. Don't be ashamed, I understand. There's also something I should tell you now we are on the topic" Jeongguk fumbled with his fingers shyly.
Tae could already sense the change in mood so he pressed small kisses to his head, which made Jeongguk hum in satisfaction.

"I'm a male carrier" Jeongguk mumbled.
He heard a gasp, and felt the whole atmosphere lift up in happiness.
Jeongguk calmed within an instance as he knew that his partner was feeling euphoric.
"Baby, I'm so happy right now" Tae beamed.