-22-

"HOLY SHIT YOUR NECK!" Jimin screamed when the couple walked into the canteen for lunch and Jeongguk's marked neck was on full show.
Jeongguk flushed a bright red and hid his face into the elders arm.

"So I'm guessing that was your reward then" Namjoon nudged Tae's other shoulder softly.
Tae chuckled and nodded, "I mean the actual reward was letting me mark him and well things progressed" Tae smiled while scratching the back of his neck.
Jeongguk slapped Tae's arm softly, repeatedly making Tae fake a hiss.
"Oww baby stop, please ahhhh" Tae faked a wail.

Jeongguk finally stopped and ate a cupcake with an angry pout on his face. Everyone laughed at the young couple and began talking.
"Sorry baby" Tae chuckled, wrapping his arm around the younger's waist.
He pressed kisses to his head till finally he stopped ignoring him.
"Taeee stop" Jeongguk whined trying to eat his cake in peace.
"Stop ignoring me then" Taehyung huffed.
"Jee fine" Jeongguk rolled his eyes sarcastically.

What Tae wasn't ready for was the younger jumping onto his lap in one swift movement. Tae grunted and made the younger sit more comfortably. Jeongguk wiggled around making himself happier, which was testing the elders limits, but he had self control. Tae patted the younger's thighs softly which thankfully made the younger stop wiggling.

Jeongguk smiled as he lifted up some cake to the elders lips making him eat it. Icing smeared over his lip which Jeongguk evilly grinned at as he pushed himself closer and attached their lips together. Jeongguk swiped his lips over the elders which shocked Tae for sure. Jeongguk had become a lot more comfortable and confident. Taehyung was loving it. Of course he loved his shy little bunny, but when the shy bunny came out of his shell for a bit it was always nice.

Tae quickly took control as he growled when he felt Jeongguk trying to push his tongue into his mouth and obviously he wasn't going to submit. Jeongguk gave up straight away and let  Tae do what he pleased.
"Yah you two are about to have sex on the table any second, so please for our sanity, calm your hormones" Yoongi sarcastically huffed trying to eat his oranges in peace, but no he had to witness the two younger's have a full on make out.

Jeongguk turned into an embarrassed mess and quickly lifted Tae's hoodie up and wriggled himself under it so he couldn't be seen. The whole table burst into laughter and took photos of the couple.
"Oh my god did you all hear that they are doing a trip for seniors. It's like a weekend trip in a week's time" Jimin asked.
"What no?!" Tae yelled so loud that everyone turned at looked at them.
"Well done Tae, good job" Jin clapped while rolling his eyes.

"W-what happens if I don't want to go!" Tae huffed.
"I think it's compulsory Tae"
"Well that's shit, how am I supposed to be away from Gguk" Tae nearly cried.
Jeongguk giggled and moved himself out of Tae's hoodie.
"It's fine Tae, I'll be fine. You can face time me" Jeongguk giggled at his silly boyfriend.
"But you'll be all alone at home, who is going to hug me at night and.."

"TAE!" Jeongguk cut him off. "It's fine, I need to sort the last few things at my house anyway before the new people move in. You'll be okay, take my pillow" Jeongguk pecked the elders nose before snuggling back into his chest knowing that the elder was done panicking.
"Damn only Jeongguk can calm the panicked tiger, yall we need to remember that for the future" Namjoon suggested.

Jeongguk frowned and looked back at his boyfriend.
"Do you panic often?" Jeongguk whispered softly.
"Only minor panic attacks, nothing big though. Plus I haven't had any recently" Tae reassured.
"Okay tiger, but tell me if you think you'll have another one okay" Jeongguk smiled, as Tae rested his forehead on the other.

"We need to sign up to go on the trip by tomorrow so we should probably go do that" Hobi suggested.
"But I'm comfortable, how's that fair" Tae pouted.
"Come on, let's go" Jeongguk wiggled off his lap, ignoring the elders fake cries.
"Okay let's go" Jeongguk pulled Tae off the seat and the group went to the clipboard.

They all signed up other than Jeongguk of course. Till they read the top of the sheet.
"Didn't they say it was just a weekend?" Jeongguk questioned as a whisper not wanting other people to listen to him.
"Yeah why?" Tae asked with confusion after he had signed the sheet.

"It says you'll be gone for 5 days" Jeongguk gulped, as his eyes widened.
"W-wait WHAT! JIMIN" Tae screamed.
"That's my name" Jimin beamed.
"YOU LIED YOU SAID IT WAS A WEEKEND NOT 5 DAYS" Tae was very angry, and in reality it wasn't that big of a deal but to Tae it was.
"Well I only recited what the teacher said, I'm sorry Tae I didn't mean to lie, you know I would never" Jimin sighed, he wasn't going to take his best friends yell to heart, he knew it was because of his past so he wasn't going to press on it.

"Tiger come here" Jeongguk pulled the elder into a hug.
Tae leant down and dug his head into the younger's neck, taking in his mates scent.
"Everything is okay hm. Nothing will happen to either of us and before you know it we will be back in each other's arms again. There's nothing to panic or be angry about. Enjoy yourself instead of wishing you were somewhere else" Jeongguk sighed, caressing the back of his neck.
Taehyung nodded in his neck and pressed his lips to his skin softly.
"Thank you baby. I love you" Tae sighed.
"I love you too tiger, now go and apologise to Jimin hm"

Tae did as he was told and apologised. Jimin accepted the apology quickly with a hug and they all went opposite ways to class.