-26-

"Please stop moving baby" Tae growled as the younger tried to get out of his grip.
"Tae I need to get my bag" Jeongguk struggled as he tried leaning over.
"Here I'll get it for you Gguk" Yoongi chuckled as he grabbed the bag as the rest of the group sat on the floor with them.

It was nice outside so the group decided to spend their free periods and lunch outside on the school field. Tae and Jeongguk were already there and were waiting for the others, but Taehyung wouldn't leave his side. Hence why he couldn't get his bag which he needed so he could eat his lunch.

"Thanks yoongs" Jeongguk smiled widely as he grabbed his bag.
Tae growled and pulled the younger between his legs, making sure his whole body was touching at least one part of his boyfriends body. His arms were wrapped firmly around the younger's waist, forcing him to lay back into his chest.

"Taeeeeee I want to eat, please loosen your grip. I'm not going anywhere I promise" Jeongguk whispered while caressing the elders arm.
"Sorry" Tae sighed and loosed his grip so much that his arms weren't even around the younger's waist anymore.
"That's not what I meant" Jeongguk spoke with some frustration.

He knew that the boy was mentally struggling and he himself was really trying not to burst out any moment. He didn't mind that Tae was being so clingy, but every time he tried to tell the younger so loosen himself up a little bit, he would take it so literally. Jeongguk knew it was because he was worried of upsetting him more but that really wasn't the case.

Jeongguk's grabbed Taehyung's arms and placed them on his own waist properly, before he grabbed his bag and took the food out, munching on it happily. Tae let out a shaky breath as he leant forward and buried his head deep into his mates neck.

But as a short amount of time passed, Tae's ears went on high alert as he sensed the presence of someone he would want to kill in that very moment. Tae began to lowly grumble in Jeongguk's neck, as he let off large amounts of his scent to his mate as a source of protection almost.

The strong scent made Jeongguk tingle almost, and made him whimper. But he tried to hold it in as calming Tae was his main priority. The group of friends were watching the scene unfold, and noticed the change of mood. They looked around and saw someone walking straight towards them with a determined smirk.
"Oh for fuck sake, what does that bitch want now?" Jin remarked as Sam who was strutting up to them.

"Tae calm down please" Jeongguk begged but it wasn't working, not this time.
Tae's head was so fogged up with pure anger and frustration he couldn't even think about calming down even if it was his mate who told him to do so.

Tae unwrapped his arms from the younger's waist and began to move away as he got into the position to shift. There was no stopping him when the tiger was shifting into his tiger form as protection. When tigers are on high alert, there's nothing which can stop them from doing anything they can do to protect their mates and/or Cubs.

Taehyung quickly changed to his tiger form, which not many people have seen, but thankfully they were at the back of the field under a big Willow tree so not many people could actually see. The tiger stepped closer to his mate, to the point his whole body was hiding his mate from the on coming danger. 

"What do you want Sam? Don't you think you've done enough already?" Namjoon yelled trying to push him away.
"What's that's supposed to mean Namjoon, I only came to say hello to Taehyungie" Sam spoke with a sickening innocent smile which everyone knew was fake.
"Cut the act" Yoongi spoke as anger rushed through his blood.
"Calm down babe" Jimin kissed the elders cheek while holding onto Hobi.

Jeongguk felt a bit clueless honestly. He didn't know how to calm the tiger down. He knew for a fact that Taehyung wouldn't hurt him but he didn't want the elder to hurt anyone else, as he didn't want him to get himself trouble.

Tae's eyes were flickering red with anger as Sam came closer.
"Uhm is this Taehyungie?" He asked trying to hide the fact he was scared.
"Yeah that's Tae" Hobi grumbled.
Something in Sam's eyes flickered and he went closer to the tiger who was growling like there was no tomorrow. Tae was stepping back making sure Jeongguk was fully safe. But he could only go so far back.

Sam daringly began to bring his hand closer to the tiger's head but Tae quickly pushed his head away and curled up behind the younger, resting his heavy head in the younger's lap, trying to calm his nerves.
"Sam go away, it's not a good time" Jeongguk muttered as he slowly placed his hand down on the tigers muzzle to at least try and calm him down.
"But I want to talk to Taehyungie, you're so toxic, you never let him talk to other people" Sam yelled at the boy.

Jeongguk couldn't even say something as Taehyung took his breath away when he pounced onto Sam, knocking him to the floor angrily. He showed his sharp teeth to Sam making him very frightened.
"Tae come here tiger, I don't want to you get yourself into trouble"
Jeongguk chimed, discarding the fact he was scared.

The tiger grunted and angrily pulled himself off the boy and walked over to his boyfriend. Tae curled around the younger again and placed his head back into his lap.
"Good tiggy" Jeongguk petted his head, scratching behind the ear, making Tae lean his head closer.
"Jeez fine I'll leave. Tae I'll see you later and Jeongguk, think about your actions because you're toxic as fuck"

"What the actually fuck is his problem" Jimin gasped, looking at the guy walking away with disgusted eyes.
Jeongguk sighed and laid down, which Tae took to his advantage as he crawled on top of the boy carefully not wanting to squish him.
Jeongguk whined a little till finally he became comfortable with the heavy lump on him.