-33-

Sam had been expelled and charged for many cases. There was obvious footage from the day of the incident in the bathroom plus evidence from when Sam put up the pictures of Jeongguk on the wall. He broke al the school guidelines so he was expelled and the school made sure to involve the police.

"Baby let's go" Tae chimed softly.
"I don't want to go" Jeongguk whined holding Tae's hand trying to beg him not to go.
"Baby it's fine, I'll be here for you" Taehyung pulled the boy out of the house, dragging him along, but not too hard so it doesn't hurt him.

Jeongguk just pouted and followed the elder like a toddler, kicking a few stones on the way. Taehyung chuckled at the boy and stopped in his tracks making Jeongguk walk straight into his back. Jeongguk just whined more, rubbing his nose softly with his hand.

Taehyung turned around and looked at the boy. He cupped the younger's cheeks and looked at him.
"Listen, I know you don't want to go, but Sam isn't there anymore. Plus you have a scary tiger to protect you, and now I've given myself a scary reputation there's no way someone will hurt us now. You need to focus on your education baby" Tae tucked some of the boy's loose strands behind his ear before whisking him off his feet and throwing him over his shoulder.

Jeongguk let out a high pitch squeal, as he began smacking the elders ass, which he got a very good view of. Tae grunted as he kept one arm linked around the younger's legs and the other resting on the younger's ass. He patted the boys ass repeatedly, "Jeonggukie" Tae called in a low voice.
Jeongguk quickly stopped smacking the elders ass and instead wrapped his arms around the elders waist, while keeping his head just above the boys ass.
"There's my obedient bun" Taehyung smirked, continuing to pat the boys ass.
Jeongguk just whined as he felt his face turning a bright shade of red, from hanging upside down for so long.

Once they got to school Taehyung placed the boy down on the floor. Jeongguk massaged his cheeks softly with the tips of his fingers. Tae just placed his hands over to top of the younger's and pressed a kiss to his cheeks.
"I love you baby" Tae whispered.
"I love you too" Jeongguk smiled with reassurance.
"Come on then" Taehyung stuck out his hand for the younger to gab and they walked in.

Jeongguk held the elders hand tightly, as he made sure to keep himself as close as possible.
When they walked in everyone gasped. They all bowed at the two which caught Jeongguk off guard. He didn't expect them to all be like this.
"T-Tae, why are they bowing?" Jeongguk whispered.
"I told you they won't want to mess with me, I've built myself up a scary reputation" Tae chuckled, showing the opposite of a scary reputation.

"Let's get you to class" Tae pulled him along to his class and even walked in with him, guiding him to his seat.
Everyone around ran up to the table and asked if Jeongguk was okay. They gave him gifts like banana milk, chocolate, sushi, small treats like that.
"Uh-I-uh-ah-t-hanks" Jeongguk was overwhelmed by all of this sudden love from students which used to hate him.
Tae told everyone to go back to their seats and leave them alone.

"Jeongguk, are you well?" The boy looked up and saw the teacher looking at him fondly.
Jeongguk's breath hitched and quickly held his boyfriends hand.
"He's fine thank you, I hope he didn't miss much" Tae answered for him.
"No not at all, nothing Jeongguk here can't handle"
"Great, okay I'll be leaving baby. If you need anything call me okay" Taehyung instructed.
Jeongguk nodded and hugged the elders waist placing his face into the elders stomach.
Taehyung ruffled the boys hair softly and bent down kissing his head.

"I'll see you after class, love you" Tae smiled when he saw Jeongguk's sign language back 'I love you'.
Taehyung left the younger to his lesson and class began. Once Taehyung reached his class, his teacher told him that the headteacher wanted to speak to him.
Taehyung sighed as he knew this was going to happen. Taehyung just nodded and left the classroom and made his way to the headteachers office.

The front office allowed him to go to the heads office, and he knocked on the door.
"Come in" the headteacher yelled in a very deep voice, after all he was a lion hybrid.
Taehyung opened the door and slowly walked in.

"Ah Taehyung come sit down" he spoke in a very...welcoming voice. Why?
"You're not in any trouble lad"
"I-I'm not?" Taehyung's eyes widened, as he honestly thought he was going to get punished.
"No of course not"
"...so why am I here sir?" Taehyung relaxed in the chair.
"I wanted to check how you and Jeongguk were doing? I also wanted to apologise for everything that has happened to you both recently" he spoke softly showing pure sympathy.

"Uh right, it's not your fault sir. Jeongguk is doing okay, at first not so much. But now that Sam is gone he feels better, it's even better now that people aren't bothering him anymore. Especially his teacher" Taehyung muttered, realising he said too much.
"I shouldn't have said that part, sorry sir" Tae bowed to him as he was still seated.

"No boy, tell me please, it's out in the open now, you might as well expand" he laughed.
Taehyung explained to the principal about how the teacher singled Jeongguk out, and made remarks about his speech impediment. He added about this classmates as well as he was already in so deep.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I really didn't know this was all going on. I can't believe a student was struggling so much, in and out of school. I don't know how I can't show how apologetic both me and the school are"
"It's okay sir, we are managing, and we've found ways to cope, so I'm hoping Jeongguk is on a positive road to getting better. I appreciate the sympathy though it's a little late"
The principal sighed and just nodded in shame.

"Get to class, I'll sort Miss Kang out, along with giving the students a punishment, and will make sure they won't bother Jeongguk again. Now my boy, go and revise for your finals. I wish you all the best"
Tae bowed and walked off back to class, surprised.