-32-

Jin dropped Taehyung home after he calmed down. They went from the hall straight into the car, not wanting any other teachers to see them or anything. Everyone at school was on edge and Tae being there would be worse.

As Tae was on his way home by Jin, without permission from Tae, Jimin rang Jeongguk. They all tried talking to the boy over the last few days but he only listened to them instead of replied.
After a few rings Jeongguk picked up, but Jimin was greeted with silence.

"Hey Kook, I don't have much time but listen okay. When Taehyung came to school he saw that someone had put pictures up from a few days ago on the wall. He got really angry and ripped them all up. When he asked if people knew who did it, after a while they said it was Sam. So obviously Tae being a tiger hybrid became real angry and found Sam. He beat the shit out of him till he broke down. Don't worry he's okay and he's on his way home. He's fragile Kookie, please take care of him, he's going to be exhausted"

Jimin heard a nervous sigh come from the other side of the phone till the phone call ended. Jimin sighed himself feeling so sorry for both Jeongguk and Tae. He wasn't expecting a response but he noticed that the younger had messaged him 'thank you chim'.

Jin finally arrived, letting Tae get out of his car.
"It's okay Tae, he won't get away with it" Jin reassured.
Tae just weakly nodded and got out of the car, walking to the front door. He unlocked the door with shaky hands and walked in. As soon as the door shut he was pulled into a warm embrace. Tae dug his head straight into the neck which was  so comforting at that moment.
"Shhh it's okay" Jeongguk's small voice whispered holding onto his boyfriend for dear life.

They both had missed each other so much. Even though they had shared small hugs and kisses, they just missed each other. Tae had missed the younger's voice so much, and finally he was able to hear it.
"Baby" Taehyung broke down.
"It's okay, I'm here" Jeongguk hushed, running his fingers through the elders hair, massaging his scalp gently with his finger tips.
Slowly caressing one of his thumbs behind Tae's ear.

After 10 minutes of the two standing in each other's embrace Jeongguk slowly led them upstairs and to their shared bedroom. He pulled them to the bed and sat next to each other. Jeongguk looked down and noticed the elders bruised, and bloody hands. They looked so painful, they were so bad they were still trembling.

Jeongguk stood up quickly but Tae just began to cry more. Jeongguk was hurt that the elder was so fragile but he was thankful that Tae was able to show his vulnerability to him.
"I'm getting the first aid kit tiger, I'll be back" Jeongguk whispered, kissing the elders cheek before rushing off.

Jeongguk came back with a warm, damp cloth and the first aid kit. Taehyung rested his back against the headboard while Jeongguk slipped inbetween his legs, resting against his chest. He took Tae's hands into his lap and began treating them by carefully dabbing on the bloody areas.

"You could have gotten yourself into serious trouble because of me" Jeongguk's eyes stung as he constantly stared at the elders hands.
"I would have done it a millions times over if there's someone harming you. I love you the most in this world and I won't let anything or anybody come between us. The bastard is mentally deranged, and he's a criminal. So don't even blame yourself" Taehyung spoke with a low tone, not wanting to scare him but it was enough to show the boy that he was serious.

Jeongguk slowly brought Tae's hands to his face and left a long lasting kiss on his lips.
"I'm sorry for shutting you out, I didn't mean to hurt you in the process" Jeongguk cried.
"It's okay baby, I know you went through so much, and I'm so proud of you. So don't be sorry" Tae kissed the younger's head from behind.
Jeongguk just nodded and continued to clean the elders wounds.

"Are you going to get into trouble? You have finals soon, you can't be suspended, not now"
"It's okay baby, coach said he's got a meeting about it tonight with the headteacher. Let's just hope for the best hm and not think about the future" Taehyung suggested, sighing softly.
"Okay tiger, we can only hope" Jeongguk nodded as he bandaged his hands up.

They snuggled down together with Taehyung laying over Jeongguk like a protective blanket.
"Bun?" Jeongguk hummed.
"Do you want to talk about what happened the other day?" Taehyung whispered as he caressed the younger's waist.
Jeongguk took a deep breath and began talking.

"I walked to the toilets and went in. Everything was fine till I began washing my hands. I heard the door open but no one walked in. At first I thought it was you but it wasn't. Then all of a sudden I heard these loud bangs, and smoke went surrounded me. I-it was terrifying Tae. It took me back to the crash with the thick smoke and the loud sounds. I froze and it felt like I relived everything that happened that day and I couldn't get myself out of there" Jeongguk felt tears stream down his face in sadness.

"It's okay, you're okay now. I won't let anything happen to you, okay" Taehyung hushed the boys cries, peppering kisses all over his face. His lips tasting salty from the younger's fresh tears.
"I love you bun so much. You've been through so much and you're still here fighting" Taehyung hummed.
"Because of you" Jeongguk whispered, holding the elders cheeks as he held his own.
"Because of us, together we are stronger than anyone and anything"