04. I am not 'your love'

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑]

The birds chirped as the summer breeze blew across her angelic face. She was having another dream.

Allison was in the same exact garden, waiting for her parents to come out. She knew about her powers now, and she knew she was invincible.

If I was stronger than Bonnie when she's got the power of 100 dead witches, I could take down Klaus, she thought.

Her thoughts where interrupted when she heard footsteps. She turned around to face her parents, Simon and Aria.

Just seeing them reminded her of Beatrice and what she would do if she found her and it scared her more than anything.

"I don't wanna live like this, Mom." Tears began to pour out of her brown innocent eyes and stream down her rosy red cheeks. Her brown coloured eyes where bloodshot red and her lashes where soaked wet like a sponge .

"Shh, shh, it'll be okay." Aria soothed, stroking her hair delicately.

"No, Mom, it won't. What if she finds me."

"She won't, don't worry, buttercup." Simon sighed.

"Wait, I have an idea. If I have more power than 100 dead witches, I can kill Klaus instead of Bo-" she was going to carry on but was interrupted by her father.

"No, that is not an option. You are not doing that, you'll be very weak if you use that much power and Beatrice will be able to find you, do you want that?"

"No, but, I can kill Klaus and then Bonnie won't have to die."

"I said no, Amber." Aria scolded.

"Amber? Who the hell is Amber?"

"Oh, your Amber."

"I'm not Amber, my names Allison." Allison sighed.

"No, Amber's your real name but I changed it before I died because if anyone knew your real name, they would tell Beatrice and then she'd find you. Your real name is Amber Petrova Labonair and Theodore's is Theodore Petrova Labonair."

"Oh, so I'm technically related to Katherine?" She scoffed.

"Yes, you are, she's like your great grandma times a thousand." The older Enchantress chuckled.