60. beatrice emerson

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘]

Allison stormed out of the hospital, the illuminating moon shining down on her and the night air giving her a chilling sensation.

She walked down the hospital car park, internally groaning when she felt a presence behind her, "Klaus, not n-"

She cut herself off when she turned around, her heart dropping when she saw none other but Lily Parker standing before her.

Her heartbeat sped up at the sight of her, something Lily seemed to notice as the corner of her lips turned up slightly.

Allison had been avoiding her for days now, especially after the news Rebekah told her. It made her think about whether anything Lily said was true. Including what she said about Beatrice.

If she lied once, she'll lie again.

But that meant...

No, it can't be.

"You're with Beatrice." Allison whispered in disbelief, taking a step back, her eyes watering with tears as she realised yet another person had stabbed her in the back.

At first, she thought that maybe she was a part of Lily's revenge plan for Rebekah and that she should stay a little cautious of her, but no. This was much more than that.

This was Beatrice coming for her and her only.

"Wow, I'm actually proud of you." Lily clapped her hands with a psychotic smile, one that reminded her all too well of Ted, "Took you long enough but you got there in the end."

"Get away from me." Allison spat, her voice harsh and her jaw clenched as she backed away even further.

"Going so soon?" Lily feigned a pout, tilting her head to the side, "We haven't even gotten the chance to catch up because of you ignoring me for the past two weeks. Why is that, by the way?"

When Allison stayed silent, her heart hammering against her chest, she continued, "Is it because of Blondie Bex? God I really did hate that bitch. She used me." She scoffed before her eyes lit up with a look of faux realisation, "How ironic is that? I did the same thing to you." Her smirk widened as she eyed Allison with a mischievous fling in her eyes, one that she recognised very well from Ted.

"And now I'm going to end you."

"No!" Allison cried out, taking another step back and pushing her arms forward in attempt to push Lily away with her magic, "W-What did you do? Why isn't it working?" Her face contorted into a perplexed and panic-stricken one as she looked down at her hands and then back up at her.