45. alaric killed dad

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄]

It had been a full day since Allison had unlinked the Originals and a lot happened, with everyone else apart from the Forbes, that is.

Alaric's evil alter ego had ended up hiding the last white oak stake in the cave where no vampires were allowed to enter. While he went to fetch it, Rebekah, whose body was being possessed by Esther, accompanied him and made a plan with him to kill the Originals.

Elena and Damon had gone over to pick Jeremy up from Denver as his fast-friend Kol hadn't turned out to be who he thought he was. Theo had ended up returning with them, not wanting to spend three hundred dollars on a train back.

He had explained to his siblings when he arrived back home about how awkward it was because of all of the tension between Damon, Elena and Allison. No to mention the never-ending kiss the Gilbert and Salvatore shared outside of the hotel that had to be broken by him and Jeremy.

"Ew." Caroline commented as Theo explained the kiss the couple shared.

"I don't think they're together though." He confirmed his suspicions, his arm leaning against the door of the Forbes girls bedroom — their usual chatting spot.

Allison was still lying in bed, in her pyjamas, being forced to listen to the horrific details of the pornographic kiss the couple shared. She was disappointed in her ex-friend, to be honest. She always rooted for her and Stefan. They were made for each other — literally.

She finally had enough when she forced herself to sit up in bed, "Theo, please just shut up. I honestly don't give a fuck about all the details on how Elena kissed Damon. I'm none of their friends anymore and frankly, I wouldn't care if they drowned." She said without even thinking. When she noticed the silence she realised what she had just said, "Oh shit." She almost wanted to laugh at the irony of the joke but refrained from doing so, "Anyways, I have something to tell you guys." She desperately said, trying to change the subject.

"Well, what is it?" Theo questioned with curiosity pumping through his veins.

"After I unlinked the Mikaelsons yesterday and then tortured Damon a bit-"

"Wait what?" The other two siblings exclaimed in shock, cutting their sister off and not letting her finish, wanting to know how she tortured the man their sister hated.

Allison sighed before continuing, "Rebekah kidnapped Damon and tortured him for getting into her mind or something and then I thought I'd be a perfect opportunity to show him how he made me feel." She shrugged before continuing, "As I was saying before I was interrupted," she glared at her siblings who put their hands up in surrender innocently, "Stefan came in with Klaus with some offer for Damon's freedom." She told, piking up her sibling's interests, "He said that if they let Damon go then he'd give him some white oak stakes." She finished.