07. she lost control again

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍]

The vibrant coloured birds chirped as Allison strolled across the majestical garden. In her hand, she held a beautiful buttercup. Her favourite flower. Why was it her favourite flower? It was her favourite flower because of the fact that it stood out the most in a garden full of different kinds of flowers. It was because it was as bright as the sun and as delicate as a piece of paper.

Allison was startled when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to face her birth parents who had worried looking frowns on their faces instead of the beaming grins that they usually do.

"You scared the living crap out of me Dad! I almost had a heart attack!" The startled girl breathed out in relief when she saw her parents.

"Allison, you mustn't do magic for a while." Aria spoke slowly now wanting to make her child explode.

"Wait, what do you mean?" She spoke calmly.

"You can't use you're magic until we kind a solution to stop Beatrice from seeing you. We don't even know what she's saying when you see her because her magic blocks us from doing so."

"Well, how are we going to find a solution when the spells that I've been trying aren't working."

"I'm trying to see if I can try and use the same spell that I did when you where a child. It might take some time but I'm sure I can do it with some help." Aria glanced at her.

"But you just said that I can't use magic-"

"Yes she did. But if she channels you then you won't. She'll channel you for long enough to get the spell done and not hurt you too much in the process." Her father spoke.

"But for now, you're not going to use any magic. Not even if Klaus asked you to. Which I doubt he'd do. Even a blind person can see that he cares-" she stopped before saying something that her daughter wouldn't like. But it was true, even a blind person could see how much the infamous original hybrid cares for the girl. No, it wasn't because he might need her extraordinary power for a certain occasion, but it was because he cares for her. He hasn't cared about anyone apart for his family in a thousand years exept for the extremely special girl, Amber Emerson, The Chosen One.

"Even a blind person can how much Klaus what?" She asked genuinely curious.

"Nothing, buttercup," Simon started, "now you need to go. We'll see if we can get the spell ready by then."

"Okay Dad. Bye Mom bye Dad." She smiled at them.

"Bye, honey!" Said Aria.

"Bye, buttercup!"

★★★

Allison was in her bed gripping her covers tightly and digging her head into the soft material.