14. rebekah mikaelson

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan." Klaus said as they parked up and got out of the car.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asked for both himself and Allison.

"I know how much you loved it here." The hybrid spoke, confusing the Enchantress. "Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?"

"Blacked out most of them. Alot of blood, alot of partying. The details are all a blur."

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what makes it legand." Klaus said making Allison abit wary of him. She locked eyes with him for a moment, giving him a 'what are you up to' look as he just grinned gleefully. "Chicago was magical."

★★★

★ 𝖠 𝖫 𝖫 𝖨 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 ' 𝖲 𝖮 𝖴 𝖳 𝖥 𝖨 𝖳 ★

★  𝖠 𝖫 𝖫 𝖨 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 ' 𝖲  𝖮 𝖴 𝖳 𝖥 𝖨 𝖳  ★

After a while, the trio made their way into a bar. "Looks familiar, doesn't it, Stefan." Klaus asked Stefan.

"I can't believe this place is still here." Stefan answered, gobsmacked. He looked around the place he used to spend all day and night in, in awe.

"You gotta be kidding me." A voice spreads to Allison's ears, making her turn around. She saw an old women who looked like she should be dead by now.

"So, a hybrid walkes into a bar, says to the bartender..." Klaus remarked, trying to be funny.

"You're not funny." Allison scowled at his horrible joke.

"Stop. You may be invincible but that doesn't make you funny." Gloria, the witch, smiled, walking over to the three of them. She stopped infront of Stefan. "I remember you."

"Yeah, you're Gloria." Stefan stated.

"Shouldn't you be..." Allison trailed off.