35. pregnant with a square baby?

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄]

Waking her up from her temporarily slumber, someone who was not her sister shook her. Allison groaned softly and peeled open her eyes to see a desperate looking female with auburn hair looking at her with wide eyes.

"What?" She grumbled quietly, trying not to wake up her sister, Caroline this early when it was her big eighteen today.

"You haven't brought Caroline her gift yet and she's gonna wake up in less than two hours. So I thought I should wake you up because that's what friends do and I don't really enjoy your rants." The ginger haired Enchantress looked up at the much younger brunette with hope in her glass-like eyes.

"Friend? You see me as a friend?" When the blue eyed women nodded, her heart warmed. She pulled the covers from her body and stepped out of bed to find an outfit to wear for her sisters birthday, "Turn around please." She said to Astrid before getting changed into the outfit she picked out.

★ 𝖠 𝖫 𝖫 𝖨 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 ' 𝖲 𝖮 𝖴 𝖳 𝖥 𝖨 𝖳 ★

She decided on something that had elements of pink in it specifically to make Caroline happy

She decided on something that had elements of pink in it specifically to make Caroline happy. She wasn't really a fan of the sickly pink her sister loved but she could tolerate more subtle shades of the colour so she wore a light pink cropped tank top, a dark blush pink skirt that ended at the middle of her thighs and a long, fluffy teddy coat to keep her warm.

"Are you done yet?" Astrid bounced on her legs spastically like an impatient child would.

"Yes, I'm done. You can turn around." When she turned around all it took was one glance for the ginger's mouth to fall open.

"You look so beautiful." A sweet smile highlighted the Enchantress' face which the were wolf returned.

Allison went to the bathroom as Astrid waited on her bed, playing with the colour changing sequin pillow on the brunettes bed.