16. dead racoon

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

(A/N get ready for this chapter guys, some shits about to go down! 😈)

Deciding to take a walk, Allison walked away from the long lasting bar and walked over the the next street and the next and so on. Eventually, she got lost and had no clue to where she was.

Goosebumps rose on her now pale skin as the air hit her skin. The werewolf swiftly turned around when she heard a twig snap. Her heart thumped.

I'm going to die!

I'm too young to die!

I can't die now!

Another snapped as she neared the alleyway corner. There she spotted a brick wall and a tin bin, made out of what looked like to be metal.

She brought her face up close to it and used her werewolf senses to sniff it.

What if I'm sniffing drugs?

What if I get high off a bin?

I'll be just like Jer then!

Thank God he's past his emo/getting high faze!

I wonder what he's doing right now.

I miss him.

Never mind that, I miss everyone!

Speaking of Jer's emo faze he should dye his hair black and then shave half of it, I'll help him if too, if he wants!

The bin smelt dead. Dead dead. Like there was something rotting in it. She slowly opened up the bin, her hand bag in her hand incase she needed it to defend herself.

Once it was fully opened and saw what was in it, she screeched. "Ahh!" She said smacking his head which had a dead racoon on roughly.

"Stop yelling! Finally that dead racoon is where I can see him." The man sighed in relief.

"Damon? What are you even doing here?" She yelled when she saw her bestfriend in a dumpster, barely fitting due to his size, with a fat racoon on his jet black hair. "Take that ugly musty crusty dead ass racoon off of your head before I pull a Henry the eighth on you and chop your dead of, or maybe even your tiny dick!" She flashed him the most fakest smile, hitting him where it hurts.