52. birthday

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎]

A week had passed since Ted had revealed himself as their uncle and the town was quiet, for once. Although Liz Forbes didn't want to admit it, she had grown a liking for the history teacher.

Like Ted said, he'll, break through the surface one way or another.

The Forbes siblings were happy to see their mother finally talking to someone again. After Bill, she hadn't seen anyone and the only fling she had was Alaric whom she had flirted with multiple times, nothing really happened though since he got with Meredith and then tragically passed.

In that week, Elena apologised and Allison of course accepted it. When it came to her childhood friends, she forgave easily. She didn't want to loose them. But when it came to friends she'd known for a shorter period like Rebekah, Stefan or Damon, she tended to keep a little grudge until she was tired of it.

Damon was trying to get Allison to forgive him too but it proved it's difficulty. He even offered her to make a list of things she wanted him to do in order for her forgiveness.

He handed her a paper and a pen and ten seconds later she passed it back, the only thing on the list saying, 1. go kill yourself.

Deep down Allison knew she'd have to forgive him one day or another. He was doing way more than he should've for his forgiveness and that's what made her believe that maybe she really wasn't just a distraction for him and Elena and that maybe Elena was the distraction.

However, today was a new day and it was the day she'd been waiting for for a long time. It was a day that couldn't be ruined by anything, her birthday.

Before she woke up though, she was having a dream. She couldn't even remember the last time she had one. She missed her birth parents greatly.

The gentle breeze hit her face and nibbled away at her soft skin as she looked around the enchanted garden and up at the great castle.

The field of golden buttercups put an instant smile on her face and she crouched down to a lifeless flower and cupped her hands around it. A warm, yellow glow radiated from her palms as the colour returned to the flower.

Startling her, a hand tapped her shoulder. Allison turned around, her hand on her heart as she rose into a standing position to see her mother remove her hand from her shoulder and her father next to her with a bright smile on her face.

"A lot has happened since your last dream." Aria's lips upturned into a soft smile putting an arm around her daughter's back, leading her away from the flowers, "Beatrice had been interfering with my spells quite often."