47. crazy vampire alaric

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍]

Esther was finally gone, but that didn't mean she wasn't still haunting everyone from her grave because last night when everyone had left from Alaric's funeral — excluding the Forbes' as they had no reason to go — the ancestors had possessed Bonnie to give Alaric her blood so that he could turn.

★ 𝖠 𝖫 𝖫 𝖨 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 ' 𝖲 𝖮 𝖴 𝖳 𝖥 𝖨 𝖳 ★

Allison shivered as the heartless morning wind howled at her, causing her whole body to react with small goosebumps which shape reminded her of raindrops

She pulled on the sleeve of her wool grey top as she padded quickly to get inside the school and away from the brutal air.

Her sister walked behind her, not feeling the effects of the weather due to her vampirism. Werewolves were only warm when they were in their wolf form, hence the fur.

They were headed to the school as the eldest Forbes sister had set up a cleaning committee. She was the one who organised it so she was the one who had to clean it up.

As the brunette pushed the school doors open and treaded inside, the heels of her Doc Martens clanking against the floor, Caroline grumbled into her phone as Elena explained her absence, grieving the loss of her former guardian.

Allison felt sympathy for her and wanted to be there for her but was still hurt by her actions. The only reason they exchanged a few words the day prior was because it was a life-or-death situation.

Caroline ended the call, sighing in frustration. A whoosh of wind flew past them, causing Allison's loose hair to waver. Furrowing her eyebrows, she went into the hall, her sister behind her.

As she entered, she saw a familiar blonde dumping litter into a small bin.

"Bex!" She sprinted to one of her only friends left in excitement, wondering where she had been the night before. "Where were you yesterday?"

"Nik told me I was daggered but he doesn't know who did it." Rebekah blew a strand of hair away from her face with a powerful blow, placing the bin down.