42. old friend

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎]

It had been two days since the Originals had been linked and it would've been the biggest understatement to say that a lot had happened.

Everyone had found out that none other than their semi-retired vampire hunter of a history teacher had a secret alter ego for killing members of the founder's council, including Allison's father, Bill Forbes.

That wasn't it though, because, not only did the Originals find out that the Wickery Bridge contained the white oak below it that was lethal to them but they also predicted that the Salvatores were going to plot to kill them with it so, the one and only, Rebekah Mikaelson, burnt it to the ground.

But if you thought that was it, you were so greatly wrong because the Salvatore brothers had figured out that the sign that was in their possession had the same white oak as the bridge and with the help of Alaric Saltzman, they turned that very sign into deadly weapons that would extinct the Mikaelson's.

Whilst all of this had happened, Caroline had been helping Bonnie's mother who suffered the consequences of Elena's mistakes a few nights ago. The vampire had been helping the former witch and gave her 'The Vampire 101' on how to survive but Abby had soon realised that she had no other choice but to run away from her family, yet again, in fear of hurting them.

Theo had taken a two day trip to Denver to go visit his old friend, Jeremy — who he'd missed greatly — and inform him of everything that he'd missed in the small town called Mystic Falls.

Having had enough of all the drama in her small town, Allison had also decided to take a trip to escape all of the supernatural bullshit momentarily as well. A trip by herself to clear her head and to meet her old friend, Noah: the guy she'd met at the hotel in Tennessee when she was with Klaus and Stefan.

She had just arrived twenty minutes ago and she and Noah were in a small, rustic café, her, nursing a dainty cup of tea and him taking a large bite out of a buttery croissant.

They were in a blush pink booth, sitting opposite each other and catching each other up on their lives. The walls they were nestled next to were made out of glass so clear that they could see their reflections through it like a mirror as the sweet fragrance of cherry blossoms hit their noses, the flowers being hung above them in tiny, glossy pots hanging from the ceiling.

Allison was clad in a dirt brown cotton top that was neatly tucked into her plaid mini skirt that just about reached mid-thigh. Her dark trench coat was sprawled on her booth seat as her brand new Doc Martens clanked under the frosted white table.

★ 𝖠 𝖫 𝖫 𝖨 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 ' 𝖲  𝖮 𝖴 𝖳 𝖥 𝖨 𝖳 ★