15. does that mean I can fuck bex?

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

Stefan, Allison, Klaus and Rebekah where at a clothes shop down the street to look at some clothes for Rebekah so that she wouldn't look like she was going to an early Halloween party with real blood smeared all over her chest.

It was such a shame that a dress that ancient and old went to waste. It would be a really good dress for a costume party if it wasn't ruined, thanks to Klaus.

Stefan and Klaus where sitting on chairs and drinking champagne and Allison was helping Rebekah choose clothes.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah insisted, moving the royal blue curtains out of the way and making her self out of the changing room with a evident scowl plastered on her face.

"There's not." Klaus sighed, giving Allison a look to go and help her.

"So women in the twenty-first century dress like prostitutes, then?" She raised her hands in disapproval to how revealing the dress was.

Allison stepped forward. "Look, if you want something less revealing, I'll help you. I've I've a good sense in style." She smirked as her blonde friend gave her a small smile before commenting again.

"You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." She told Stefan as Allison already knew from when they where in the warehouse, talking.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." He smiled, laying back in a relaxed position, on the chair.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." She uttered in disbelief.

"It's dance music." Stefan answered his ex girlfriends question whilst knocking down the rest of his glass.

"People dance to this?" She spoke, her thick brittish accent seeping through.

"Are we done?" Klaus asked as Allison gave him a glare. Shopping was the most important thing in the world. Rebekah had to look good and with Klaus' impatience that was never going to happen.

Rebekah stepped forward. "And why are you so grumpy?"

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids where dying. One thing: your necklace and you lost it." Klaus spat, vemon dripping off of his tone.

"She didn't lose it." Allison protested, standing up for her friend whilst Klaus scowled at their friendship. Klaus knew that they would be hard to handle when he undaggered her, mainly because of their shared passions like shopping and boys but he didn't know it was going to be this hard.

"It's just been missing for ninety years." Rebekah remarked before spinning around and showing Stefan her dress, obviously wanting his approval. "So what do you think?"