31. mikael

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄]

Allison was out of consciousness, far too weak to wake up at this moment in time.

Katherine was being dragged by one of Klaus' hybrids, Tony as Mikael was compelling another one of his hybrids, Clara, to take Allison.

The older Petrova's eyes widened when she spotted the Enchantress, unconscious in the Originals arms.

Clara took Allison from him and then took Katherine from Tony before making her leave. She went to the garden of the Lockwood's household to wait for her signal to bring them outside.

"I'm going to get a drink. Don't try anything while I'm gone, human." The hybrid spat, getting up and going into the backdoor.

When Katherine knew she was out of earshot, she began to shake Allison who was laid on the mossy grass.

"Allison, wake up. Can you hear me? You've gotta wake up Allison. You've gotta wake up." She began to shake the girl harshly, in attempt to get her to wake up. After a few more failed attempts, she decided to try and hide her, even if she would face the wrath of the merciless hybrid.

The vampire lifted up the werewolf with ease and began to carry her elsewhere, completely forgetting about Clara, who was on her way back with her beverage.

When the dark skinned hybrid walked back out, her brows furrowed in both anger and confusion. She looked around whilst using her earring abilities to detect where they might be. She finally spotted Elena carrying Allison and bending down to hide her in the bushes.

"Hey, human. What do you think you're doing?" She sped to Katherine, her face red with anger.

"I- I was just..." Katherine tried to impersonate Elena and fool her.

"Just what, huh." When she gained no reply, she dragged her and Allison away from the bushes. Her first signal came not long after and she began marching to Mikael.

The elder Original was talking to Klaus as Clara hid next to the corner of the door, still gripping into the two Petrova's. Katherine could easily get out of her grip since she was a five century old vampire and she was a couple decade year old newbie hybrid.

Mikael smirked as he spoke to his son, "You haven't changed. You're still hiding behind your playthings like a coward. Oh, and you forget, they may be sired by you, but they're still part vampire and they can be compelled by me."

After a long and suspenseful moment, Clara came out from the corner next to the door and shoved Elena to him. She had to leave the best till last, right?

Elena breathed heavily as Mikael grinned at Klaus' worried expression, "Come out and face me, Niklaus. Or she dies." He gestured to the human in his hands.