19. senior prank night

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

"Oh, come on! Do you know how long it took for us to set this all up?" Allison heard her sisters voice from behind the door as well as some crackling. A smile made its way up her face but soon vanished when she remembered Klaus would be coming soon.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Theo asked rhetorically.

"Clearly." Matt clarified, almost making Allison chuckle. She had no idea how much she missed her friends and family.

Caroline's voice interfered once again, "How could you forget? We've onky been waiting for this since like freshman year."

"Yeah, Matt, if I'm doing this yours doing this." Elena said.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this." Matt stated this thoughts aloud, making Allison frown. He was right. He was so right. After everything that's been going on how could you just act normal and expect everything to be good again. Once you're involved with the supernatural, there's nothing getting you out of it.

"Caroline's making us." Bonnie finally spoke, in a depressed voice.

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever and if we don't..." Caroline quoted before getting interrupted. Allison knowing this line by heart as she's heard it countless about of times, lip synced along.

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Elena recalled the statement she heard her best friend say millions of times with a smile on her face.

"Go ahead and make fun. I don't care." Caroline rolled her eyes before all of their heads snapped to the creaking door. I figure walked into the room, stunning everyone.

"Hey, don't look so glum. My sisters right. We gotta make these memories now, right?" Allison smiled before getting crushed by all of her friends and family, Theo and Caroline first, obviously.

Caroline was the first to speak. "Oh my God. Where have you been? I missed you so, so much."

"Well, I can't exactly answer your question since I'm getting squished to death by all of you." I sighed in relief when they all let go, giving me space to breathe. Tyler soon left, something about having to prank ten more classrooms.

That guys mad.

"Okay guys, you have to listen to me carefully. Put your serious hat on and just shut up." She looked around at all of them, huddled in a circle around her. She scanned their faces, seeing if each of them were serious enough. Once she was sure, she carried on. "You guys really need to be careful. I managed to run away before Klaus could wolfsbane me but they have Stefan and I'm sure they're going to come to the school in about ten minutes time. So this is the plan." They all huddled closer as she whispered the plan to them.