33. spilling secrets

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄]

(A/N: trigger warning, mentions of rape and SA)

When Liz left the room and they were sure she wasn't by the door listening on them, the teenagers shared a look, cheeky smirks creeping up their faces.

Caroline was the first to speak, "I can't believe she didn't smell the bourbon it stinks." She said before going back under the bed and taking the bourbon.

As she was going in for a swig Theodore snatched the bottle from her grasp and took a gulp, "Well, we don't all have the supernatural ability to smell things, Care." He smirked smugly as Caroline gritted her teeth behind her lips, in anger.

"And it stays that way. Mom's happy as a human and she'll stay that way, unless she wants to get turned, which I doubt, since she's still getting used to all of this after hating vampires her whole life." The blonde sighed, "Now if you want to get hung over, have at it. You can be the special Forbes to wake up with a killer headache." She smiled bitterly at her brother as he narrowed his eyes into slits at her.

"Alright, you guys. Stop arguing." Allison scolded as her twin placed the glass bottle on the bedside table besides him.

"Yeah and let's talk about why you kissed Rebekah a few weeks ago." Theodore looked at his twin, spilling his secrets. Caroline, on the other side of Allison, eyes went wide and the Enchantress coughed, her eyes wider than her sisters at how bold her brother was being.

"She did what?" The eldest sibling out of all of them's mouth hung open in shock, "Wait, do you like her? Are you just making your way through the Mikaelson's at this point? Do you like Elijah too?"

"Caroline, please shut up. You're doing that thing again." Allison looked at the wall in front of her, thinking.

"Doing what thing?" Caroline asked, obliviously.

"The thing where you ask too many questions and some can come across as insults. You kind of called her a slut." Theodore explained to her.

"I'm sorry, Ally. I really need to stop doing that." She apologised genuinely causing Allison the look over at her and stop focusing on the wall.

"It's okay, Caroline. I know you didn't mean it like that." The Enchantress then looked over to her to her brother and pursed her lips at him, "So, now to explain myself, it was the bonfire and I was really tipsy from the drinks I had drunk and I was dancing around and everything when this guy asked me if we wanted to go somewhere else." Allison's breathing became heavy as her mind swarmed with the thoughts and memories that had occurred that night, "He didn't even let me reply before taking me somewhere quiet and pushing me onto a tree. He took his shirt of and then- and then," fat, watery tears left her eyes and she let out a choked sob, "he touched me."