08. I promise we're not serial killers

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓]

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓]

Once again, the brunette haired girl was in the enchanted forest. The vibrant coloured birds glided through the sky with no difficulty. The trees whooshed left and right making cold air hit her face.

Suddenly, a beautiful, violet butterfly flew towards her and rested on her hand that she had held up. Its wings fluttered slowly, showing it's elegant wings in detail. It had a light purple colour with faint lines in black. The faint lines where spread all over it and perfectly highlighted the butterfly's features.

Soon, the butterfly sprung its wings and flew away gracefully when it had heard faint footsteps.

The noice of feet landing on the ground become more and more noticeable until the noise stopped completely.

The girl turned her head to see her parents faces with frowns instead of welcoming smiles. She was quite upset that she was welcomed with a sad, depressing frown than a warm, happy smiles she loved and was used to.

They never really smiles that often anymore. The days where becoming more dull and depressing as the time went on.

And it was all because of Beatrice.

All the nasty women could do was just take people's happiness anyway just for her own gain. She was powerful enough already and she did have a mask on to cover her ugly face. So why would she still need more power.

The mysterious mystery is still hidden.

No one knew exept for Beatrice herself so everyone just blamed it on her ugliness and need for power instead.

The two adults approached her at a leisurely pace. Aria took Allison's hands in hers and gave her an apologetic look.

"You're loosing control over your powers. You have to gain back control, Amber. You cannot let her win, do you hear me? You have to shut her out with your mind. If you do that, then she'll be gone. You won't see her in your dreams again. But this task is not an easy one. It equires full concentration." Aria encouraged.

"But what if I can't?"

"Listen here Amber Petrova Labonair. You are one of the strongest people I know. If you don't believe in yourself how are you going to do this, huh? To be able to do something you need to know you can do it more than anyone else. How do you think me and your mother where able to protect you for this long?" Simon piped in.

"Who are you doing this for, Amber? Who, because I know as sure as hell you're not just doing this for yourself. Other than yourself, who are you fighting for?" Her bio mom asked.