About the story

This is a fanfiction of a danmei novel 'Heaven Officials Blessing/Tian Guan Ci Fu' by MXTX

If you didn't read or watch TGCF, then I'll seize this opportunity to recommend it. It's a masterpiece. Hehe.

Ship : Feng xin & Mu qing (Fengqing)

Tags : Teen fiction, shonen ai, BL, romance, angst

Synopsis:

They say that Mu qing and Feng xin is the perfect example of the saying 'water and oil don't mix'. Well, it's true. They really dont mix. But once oil and water meet, it will be hard to separate.

Some also say that they are total opposites of each other. Well isn't there a saying that 'opposites attract'?

They're also often compared to Tom and Jerry.

You might think it's because of their endless bickering. But that's not the reason why their relationship is being compared to that of Tom and Jerry. Let's not forget that tom and jerry doesn't just share a hate relationship. They also share friendship.

But it's not Tom and Jerry we're talking about. It's not a cat and a mice that we're talking about here.

Its about two endlessly bickering boys who shows distaste for each other but actually cares. Only they might just gauge their eyes out than admit it.

It's about two boys, humans, a species that develops love no matter what gender, race, nationality, ethnicity, some cases, age.

If Tom and Jerry manage to develop their fights into a strong bond of friendship..

Will it be possible for this two boys to develop their arguments and bickering into a never ending relationship?