Chapter 7

They finished their lunch unusually quiet. The only ones talking was Xie lian and Hua cheng. Though Hua cheng looked like he's a little down, he still conversed happily with his gege.

Now, Feng xin and Mu qing are walking together on their way to their classroom.

Aside from the students around them chattering, nothing else could be heard. Nothing from the two of them.

Mu qing couldn't bear the silence and asked. "What's wrong with you? Why're you so quiet?"

Feng xin just looked at him, face expressionless and didn't respond.

Dumbfounded, Mu qing naturally got irritated.

"Fucking fine then." He spat and sped up his pace leaving Feng xin behind.
Feng xin was still looking at him. Contemplating if he should catch up or walt at his own pace when he saw two figures walking ahead of Mu qing.

Lang Qianqiu and Qi rong talking to each other while walking. Mu qing walking towards their direction.

Without thinking, Feng xin sped up and held Mu qing's wrist.

"Wha-?" Mu qing, startled, looked at him with his brows furrowed. "What now? Let go of m-"

"Where do you think you're fucking going? Class is starting." Feng xin cut him off.

"What?"

"Let's go to our room." Feng xin said and dragged mu qing.

"I was intending to when you stopped me out of nowhere !"

"Eh. Weren't you going to that fucking brats Qianqiu and Qi rong?" Feng xin said with a sarcastic tone.

"The hell?! I wasn't!"

"Then why were you walking towards them then?!"

"I wasn't walking towards them, I was walking towards our room! Just what the hell is wrong with you today?!"

"Oh." Feng xin blurted. Realizing that their room is indeed this way. Embarrassed, he continued to walk towards their room still holding mu qing's wrist.

"Yes so can you let go now?!"

Feng xin  looked back at him then to his hand holding Mu qings wrist. He held it tighter before he let go.

"Seriously what is wrong with you today? You get angry out of nowhere, get silent out of nowhere and grab me out of nowhere. Are you sick?!" Mu qing said irritatingly as he put his hand on feng xins forehead. After feeling for a moment, he then placed the back of his hand on feng xins neck.

Feng xin, startled with the sudden touch, stared at mu qing who was touching him checking if he's "sick".

After a few seconds, Mu qing retreated his hands. "You're not even ho-" Mu qing stopped talking when he saw feng xins face.

"Hm?" Mu qing mindlessly held Feng xin's face between his two hands and leaned closer, inspecting Feng xins face. "Your face is red. But you dont have a fever. What's wrong with you?" He asked, looking closely at Feng xins reddening face.

Feng xin, feeling his heart about to combust, just stared at mu qing's uncomfortably close face.

"..."

And there, their eyes met.

Feng xin was staring at the others eyes while mu qing's eyes widened, realizing what he just did.

"..."

They stayed in that position for a while  staring at each other before mu qing snapped out of it.