Chapter 17

After eating, they watched the other matches. Their batch won the soccer category. While their cheers and yells placed second.

The first day of the sports fest came to an end without much happenings and now it's already the 2nd day.

Mu qing was already at the campus around 6:30 and stayed in his room with his teammates and the soccer players.

They were at the back of the room causing noise as usual.

Mu qing sighed and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Zu xian asked

"Restroom." Mu qing said and started walking.

He was about to go out when someone reached out to him.

"Hey wait up! Are you going to the restroom?" Feng xin asked.

"Yeah why?"

"I was also planning to go there. Let's go together. " Feng xin said and started walking.

"What time's your race?"

"1:30."

"Oh, so I'm going to compete first."

"What time's yours?"

"11am."

Mu qing looked at his watch. 9am.

"You better be there and watch me get gold." Feng xin said proudly.

"Whatever. I'm the one who's getting gold. So you also better watch me win our bet."

"Ofcourse I'll be there. I can't afford to miss the look on your face when you place second or something."

"I'm placing my bets on first place. I'll definitely get that gold with ease." Mu qing boasted.

"Yeah whatever." Feng xin chuckled.

By then they already reached the bathroom. Feng xin went to a cubicle while Mu qing went to the sink and washed his face and hands when someone walked in.

"My, my, isn't this my beautiful Mu qing?"

Hearing the familiar voice, Mu qing's movements came to a halt. His eyes widened and his face turned pale.

The person who just came in walked closer to him.

"So you still do track huh? You really are a strong one." He said as he touched Mu qing's right knee, his touch sending shivers all over Mu qing's body.

Mu qing was still unmoving, lips quivering, hands trembling.

"How are you? Long time no see!" He said and moved Mu qing's face to his direction using his index finger.

Mu qing was now facing him. His eyes unfocused.

"Now, now say something."

Mu qing pursed his lip and glared.

The man just smirked then moved his hand to mu qings neck and squeezed it.

"This brings back memories doesn't it? M— ugh-" He didn't get to finish when someone pushed him hard enough to fall down.

Feng xin.

*Cough cough cough cough

"Mu qing! Mu qing are you okay?" Feng xin asked as he held Mu qing's arms. He looked at the man and glared at him, his eyes were burning with rage and wariness. Making the man laugh.

"Mu qing what's this? Lover?" He asked with a sweet voice but his expression says otherwise. His face was full of hostility.

"What the fuck do you want?" Feng xin asked, his glare unwavering.