Chapter 10

Weeks passed and the sports fest is now just 5 days away. The professors didn't attend class so they have the whole day to practice. Some was practicing on the field. Like mu qing who was on the track category. Aside from the tracks, the soccer team team is also there. While feng xin was at the archer area of the campus so they rarely see each other these days. Same goes to Hua cheng and Xie lian as they were always on the theatre hall practicing for their play because they were participating for the drama category.

Because of their busy agendas, they didn't have the chance to meet with each other in the past few weeks.

"Guys, aside from the relay, there's also the 10m, 50m, 100m, 150m, and 200m solo races." Zu xian said. Their track captain.

"Hm, how about the fastest one of us get to run for the 200m? Oh, should we go with the one with the long lasting stamina?" Xiao Lanyi suggested. The second in their line up.

"It wouldn't make a difference my twin brother. The fastest in our group also has the long lasting stamina after all." Xiao Jinyi said. The third one in their line up.

After this statement, all 4 of the track members turned their eyes to Mu qing who was lying on the ground, his arm covering his eyes.

Mu qing was listening in to their conversation and when they became silent he had a bad feeling about it. He sighed and removed the hand covering his eyes and looked at his members. Just as he thought, they were all looking at him with wide grins.

"Ugh whatever." He spat as he rolled his eyes and covered his eyes again with his arms.

With his remark the other four high fived each other and continued to discuss who will run the other solo races.

Few minutes passed and they decided to continue practicing. And so, mu qing got up and stretched before going to his members. They're practicing the relay and mu qing, the fastest among them, was placed last of their line up.

The first one started running, followed by the second after handing a black baton. When the third member started running, mu qing was feeling a little hot so he pulled a hair tie from the pocket of his jogging pants and tied his long hair in a high pony tail swiftly.

When the baton was passed to him, he started in a slow pace but when he reached half the distance, he sped up and reached the finish line in no time.

They were practicing under broad daylight so he was sweating a lot. Sweat dripped down his face, into his neck. With his hair tied up, his neck was exposed. This is the first time he ever put his hair up since they started practicing and the way he tied his hair was messy but weirdly attractive. Seeing his appearance, the track members surrounded him in amusement.

"Whoa, Mu qing you look prettier when you tie your hair up! Although the way you tied your hair is a bit messy." Lanyi said as he stared at mu qing.

"Yeah! You should keep your hair up always! Or maybe style it a little?" Jinyi suggested with twinkling eyes.

"He's a boy you know? What do you mean style it a little?" Lu cheng asked. The first one in their line up.

"Who cares? It's just hair. No one will assume your sexuality based off of your hairstyle." Jinyi countered while crossing his arms.

"Guys, stop. You're making Mu qing uncomfortable." Zu xian said as he approached mu qing "Don't mind them. Just keep your hair in a way you're comfortable with."

Mu qing was irritated with the blabber about his hair earlier but when he said that, he suddenly felt a familiar feeling.

They rested for a while and chattered when they heard a whistle. The 4 track members turned their head to the field and saw the soccer team taking a break.