Chapter 16

After the play, Xie lian and Hua cheng made their way to Mu qing and Feng xin. They chatted for a while when two people approached them.

"Your highness! Hua chengzhu!"

Xie lian turned his head and sighed. "Shi Qingxuan, please stop calling me that."

"HAHAHAHA! Alright alright." He saw Feng xin and Mu qing so he turned to them. "Hi~! Are you two His highness and Crimson rain sought flower's friends?" He asked with so much energy. Mu qing frowned with his loud voice while Feng xin forced a smile. "Yeah. We are"

"Oh! Then, hi! My name is Shi qingxuan! This is my best friend, He xuan!" He said and pulled He xuan close to him.

"Ah. Haha. I'm Feng xin. This is Mu qing."

"Nice to meet you!" Shi qingxuan said with a smile. He was just about to open his mouth again when He xuan spoke.

"Oi. Did you already forget about your cheers and yells?" He xuan asked as he dragged him away. He looked back at where the four was standing. "I'll be taking this annoyance elsewhere now." And continued walking. They even heard shi qingxuan whining. "Im not an annoyance!" and he xuan responding with "You're the only one who thinks that." Before they disappeared from their sight.

Xie lian didn't know whether to laugh or cry and just "haha"-ed and waved at them.

"I'm hungry. Let's go to the cafeteria!" Xie lian offered. Feng xin and Hua cheng agreed while Mu qing declined."I think im good."

He's still not comfortable with walking around because of the incident earlier.

Xie lian looked at him. "Did something happen?" he asked with worry.

"Nothing." Mu qing said and was about to turn to his room when Feng xin put his arms around Mu qing's shoulder.

"He's coming with us." Feng xin decided and looked at Mu qing.

Mu qing looked back at him and when their eyes met, it was like they were having a conversation through eye contact and Mu qing's anxiety was slowly washed away.

Xie lian and Hua cheng was just looking at the two of them.

After a while, Mu qing sighed and slapped Feng xins arm that was wrapped around his shoulder. "Whatever."

"Great!" Xie lian exclaimed and led the way to the cafeteria.

The three of them talked about the play while mu qing was just listening to their conversation.

When they arrived at the cafeteria, they saw Lang Qianqiu with Qi rong sitting on a table.

"Cousin Xie lian!!!!"

Qi rong made his way to them and Qianqiu followed.

"Guess who I met today! I actually saw that bastard fucker cherry zh—"

Qianqiu hurriedly covered his mouth. "Ah- ah- Qirong mind your words! Ah haha, Xie lian."

Even with his words cut off, Xie lian immediately knew who he was pertaining to. There was only one person that comes to mind when the topic of cherries are brought up. He looked at Mu qing who's face was uneasy and then at Qianqiu.

"Ah, San lang, Feng xin, you can go to the tables first." Xie lian said with a smile and pushed them slightly at the back towards their usual spot.

Feng xin and Hua cheng just looked at each other for a moment. They looked like they didn't want to go. Feng xin looked at Mu qing who's face was tilted downwards.

"Is it really something you can't tell us?" Feng xin asked.

Mu qing looked at him. He opened his mouth as if he's going to say something but closed it again and looked away.

"...Fine. Okay." Feng xin said feeling dejected.

Feng xin and Hua cheng started walking to their table and sat there. Meanwhile Xie lian turned to Lang Qianqiu and Mu qing.

"Let's sit there." Qianqiu said and pointed at the table they were sitting at earlier.

After sitting down, Xie lian immediately questioned. "What happened?"

Lang Qianqiu didn't know how to explain what exactly happened earlier at their room. He was about to speak when mu qing beat him to it.

"He's here. He showed up earlier infront of our class. He was looking at me."

"Oh! So you already saw him hahahaha! He still dare come back what a brave fucker hahahahaha!" Qi rong said.

"I also saw him Cousin Xie lian! That bastard grew taller!"

"Qi rong be quiet." Qianqiu spat. "Anyways, yeah. He showed up infront of our room and intentionally showed himself to Mu qing. When i blocked Mu qing from him, he just smirked and walked away."

"Hm. He must be upto something again. He's a greedy man full of pride. If he sets his eye on something or someone he does everything to get what he wants."

Mu qing shuddered at Xie lians remark. He lowered his head and took a deep breath.

"Mu qing, are you okay?"

"Ofcourse. Why wouldn't I be?"

Xie lian sighed and held his hands. "Mu qing, just tell us if you're scared. Tell us if you're feeling anxious. Tell us what's bothering you, your worries. We're here to help alright?"

Mu qing just looked at him and avoided his gaze.

"Cousin, Mu qing is not weak yaknow? If there's someone who needs protection, it's that cherry bastard! I  mean, WE got this madams back so he's got nothing to worry about!" Qi rong said while headlocking Mu qing.

'Sometimes, Qi rong actually spouts nice things. Only sometimes though.' Xie lian thought and shook his head while smiling.

"About Zhu-xiong, he still didn't do anything but we cant be so sure about his intentions. Just try to avoid being alone okay? Always have someone with you." Xie lian said and patted his hands.

"Yeah whatever. It's not like I can't defend myself from him. I'm not a kid anymore." Mu qing said breaking out from Qi rongs headlock but Xie lian just sighed while Qianqiu still looked at him with worry.

"We're in the same class so dont worry about anything if you're in the classroom. Besides, Feng xin, Zu xian, Jinyi, Lanyi, and the other track and soccer members are also there. He won't be able to  do a thing." Lang Qianqiu said with a reassuring smile.

"You made a lot of friends? That's great!" Xie lian exclaimed.

"Tsk. More like I got myself acquainted with a lot of assholes." Mu qing said while rolling his eyes.

"Haha there there, dont say that. Anyways thanks Qianqiu. I'll count on you. Also Qi rong behave yourself well okay? And good luck on your activities." Xie lian said and ruffled Qi rongs hair.

"Yes cousin xie lian!" Qi rong said and Qianqiu just nodded.

Then Xie lian and Mu qing got up and went to their place where the other two were waiting.