Chapter 34

"Nice throw Pei bro!"

Feng xin opened his eyes and turned around just to see mu qings sabre on the floor and Chen zhu dropped to the floor with a bleeding head together with two stones.

"Well, I'm not a pitcher for nothing."

"Hey I hit my target too!"

"Your practice paid off banyue."

"I CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT HAH"

"Feng xin! Mu qing! You two good?"

Feng xin turned to look outside and saw Qi rong, Pei su, Qianqiu and Banyue on the tree next to mu qings room trying to get to the balcony.

It took a while to process and he looked down on mu qing who was looking at him, still in shock.

Qianqiu who stepped on the balcony first rushed to them and helped them sit up. While pei su was assisting banyue. Qi rong on the other hand stayed on the tree saying he feels badass chilling there.

Feng xin looked around and glanced at chen zhu who was unconscious on the side before it finally sinked in. Feng xin sighed in relief and looked at mu qing who had his head down.

"Are you okay?" Feng xin asked. Mu qing just kept quiet and his shoulder started trembling slightly.

"Mu qing?!" Feng xin was startled and knelt closer to him and held his shoulder. "Hey are you okay?!" He asked trying to take a look at mu qings face.

Suddenly, mu qing looked up and looked at his eyes with tears.

"Eh?! Hey why are you crying?!" Feng xin panicked and cupped his face wiping his face with his thumb.

"You... If they hadn't come on time you could've..." Mu qing tried to suppress his sob but alas, failed. Tears continued to fall and feng xin was in more panic than he was earlier.

"Hey hey hey stop crying I'm alright! See?" Feng xin said and gestured his body. Mu qing sniffed and glared at him.

"What part of you is alright?! You're filled with cuts!" Mu qing exclaimed and placed his hand on feng xins bleeding neck.

"Well, atleast you're alright." Feng xin smiled, relief written all over his face.

Mu qing who was looking at him, bursted to tears once again and lowered his head, resting it on Feng xins shoulder.

"Now now dont cry." Feng xin said and patted the back of his head.

"Don't you fucking do that again." He mumbled.

While they were having a moment, Qianqiu and Pei su dragged the shelf from the door.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and two people rushed in followed by two other people.

"WHERE'S THAT BASTARD?!"

"MU QING! FENG XIN!"

Chen zhu coughed as he woke up. Zu xian walked into his direction and looked down on him with an angry face. Xie lian hurriedly walked towards feng xin and mu qings side.

"Are you two alright?! Oh." Xie lian was taken aback when he saw mu qings tears.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Mu qing nodded and stood up. He helped feng xin up and wrapped his arm around his shoulder to support him.

"We called the ambulance on our way here. Also auntie."

"Yeah. Thanks."

"General dick you look extremely horrible." Hua cheng commented.