Chapter 32

"A-QING~"

"You really are smart. But did you really think you could deceive me like that? HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Mu qing dropped the phone in surprise and hurriedly grabbed feng xin. They ran up the stairs and locked themselves up in mu qings room.

"You know... You nearly had me deceived. I was literally hovering in the bushes for a while like an idiot haha. But, you should've been more careful on what you step on."

Hearing this, feng xin instantly turned his gaze on mu qings leg. He was wearing black socks so it wasn't obvious. But when feng xin knelt down and held his foot, he felt the bottom part soaked. Feng xins eyes widened and removed the sock of his left foot. And there, he saw a slash on the arch of his feet, gushing out blood.

"Mu qing what the fuck?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"What?! I didn't even know myself how could I tell?!

"Tsk. You should've been more careful." Feng xin said and stood up, walking towards mu qings bathroom. When he walked out, he was already has a first aid kit on his hand.

"Feng xin your head injury is literally worse than mine. And this is definitely NOT the time to tre-"

"Just shut up and let me treat you. It's bleeding a lot mu qing." Feng xin cutted off and started to treat him. Mu qing just sighed and they both stayed silent, observing the sounds of the surroundings.

They heard the footsteps wandering downstairs. He was walking around the living room and stopped at one point.

"Oh. Looks like you called someone. Let's see. Hello?"

"Hellooo?"

"Hm..Looks like no ones on the other line..."

"Well, whatever."

They could hear the footsteps again and after a few seconds it halted. "Nice knives. I think I'll have this one. Looks new."

Mu qing shivered and tightened his hold on feng xins shoulder. Feng xin held his hand and stood up.

Mu qing looked at him and took a deep breath. He led feng xin on his bed and sat him there.

"Don't move too much."

Mu qing then turned around and dragged his shelf against the door while limping.

After that, he walked and sat beside feng xin and kept quiet, trying to hear the other downstairs. Feng xin just did the same.

"Why is it quiet?" He asked. Mu qing shrugged as response because there was really no noise coming from downstairs.

Suddenly, a rock broke his glass wall from the balcony. They turned around and saw chen zhu standing on the balcony with a rock on his hand. He dropped it and leaned on the railings.

"It is pretty convenient for a tree to grow near your balcony haha."

He looked down at mu qings foot and sighed. "Ah, look at that... Mu qing why must you make things hard? Look at that blood soaked feet of yours. How can you run track in that condition?"

"You've fucking done worse." Mu qing answered with gritted teeth.

"Oh you mean your broken leg? Cmon, you know it's an accident." Chen zhu shrugged.

"Hah. Yeah right it's an accident. BECAUSE YOU FUCKING MEANT TO HIT XIAN-GE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE"

"Ah right. Zu xian. He's really getting on my nerves. Ever since he came back from recovery and resumed his studies here, he never did anything delightful and just kept getting in my way." Chen zhu chuckled.

"...What recovery?" Mu qing hesitantly asked.

"Oh I suppose you wouldn't know haha. Well after you fell unconcious that day, you see? I beat him up with a wood! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The bastard didn't even budge and didn't let go of you until the very end!" Chen zhu laughed out loud as if remembering a silly memory.

Mu qing was dumbfounded and he gritted his teeth and unknowingly clenched his fist who was holding feng xin. His eyes were watering with rage while looking at the laughing man infront of him.

"Why so angry? You should be thankful that Xie lian and the others arrived before I bashed a rock unto his head haha."

Mu qing was already trembling. Partly because of fear but mostly because of anger.

"But I thought you lost all your memories about him? His world literally crashed when you didn't remember him haha. So he decided to go to treatment on another city just as his parents told him so."

"....just how desperate are you?"

Chen zhu smiled. "Desperate enough to harm anyone who interferes between the two of us."

Feng xin stepped up and blocked him and faced the guy on the balcony.

"What do you want?"

Chen zhu's smile faltered as he stared at feng xin.

"You... You're always around him. Haha well, since he seems to be close to you, i guess i could tell you. I only want thing. I just want to repent to everything I've done! Is that so wrong? I want to make things straight. And make things my way. Make things the way it should be."

"Repent? What a joke. Is this your way of repenting?" Feng xin asked with a disgusted face.

"Why? I'm regretting all that happened in the past. That's why I'm here now." Chen zhu said with an innocent smile on his face as he stood straight up.

Feng xin stepped back. "What is it exactly that you're regretting?"

Chen zhu smiled and took a step towards them.

Feng xin stepped back, holding mu qing.

"Everything. I regret everything." He said with a smile and took one step closer again.

"Bullshit." Feng xin spitted out.

Chen zhu's smile faded. "That's right. It's bullshit. I'll tell what i truly regret."

Feng xin was still infront of mu qing, holding his hand and kept his guard up.

Unlike his previous innocent smiles, the corner of chen zhu's lips curled up into a sinister smile.

"I regret failing on making you mine." He started walking towards them with a violent aura as he continued;

"That's why I'm here to make up for that regret. This time, no one should hinder our relationship. I'll surely make you mine, mu qing. MINE!"