Chapter 30

They arrived at Lang Qianqius residence and settled themselves. The others went home for a while to get clothes and personal needs except for Feng xin and Hua cheng. They're just going to borrow clothes from Xie lian. Well, Pei su offered to let Feng xin borrow something from him but Mu qing cut him off with a; "Xie lian said he's going to lend him some so there's no need."

Zu xian on the other hand, just borrowed from Lang Qianqiu.

So while waiting for the others, Hua cheng, Qianqiu, Feng xin and Zu xian just chatted.

1 hour had passed before the others arrived. Each of them were holding bags that contains the things they'll need for 3 days.

After they arrived, they microwaved the fastfood take outs bought by Zu xian and Yushi huang and ate as they chattered.

After that, they played jenga, uno cards and other party games they could play. They were having fun and all and eventually they decided to play truth or dare. I mean what's a sleep over without a round of truth or dare.

Qianqiu spun the bottle. All of them kept their eyes on it praying it wont land on them. After seconds of spinning, the bottle landed on Hua cheng.

"Tsk."

"Okay! San lang, Truth or dare?" Xie lian asked.

And because his gege asked the question, he smiled and immediately answered. "Truth."

"Ah ah! I want to ask Hua cheng gege a question!" Banyue exclaimed with her hands up.

Hua cheng turned to her and confidently said. "Bring it on."

"Hua-gege, what's the worst suffering in the world to you?" Banyue asked innocently.

"..." Hua cheng was silent for a while, feeling a sense of deja vu before smiling faintly.

Will all eyes on him, he answered;

"To watch with your own eyes your beloved be trampled and ridiculed. Yet unable to do anything. I guess?"

"Ooh that's deep!" Banyue commented.

"Cringe?" Feng xin teased.

"Too poetic" Mu qing mumbled.

"I wouldn't want to experience that." Qianqiu whispered.

Xie lian, on the other hand, was stunned. Because he too, for some reason was experiencing deja vu.

"Alright! Next!" Zu xian exclaimed and gestured Hua cheng to spin the bottle.

Hua cheng spun the bottle again and it landed on Yushi Huang.

"Truth." She said and shrugged.

"AH! THIS ANCESTOR HAVE A QUESTION!"

"Alright." Yushi huang turned to Qi rong.

"Hehehehehehe Huang-jie, what honorable way of dying would you rather experience?"

"Is that even an appropriate question?" Mu qing grumbled.

"Haha it's okay I'll answer."

"That's a weird question." Banyue said mocking qi rong.

"You're one to talk." Qi rong retorted and they again, glared at each other.

"Hm... I guess I'd like to die an honorable death by sacrificing my life for my family or other people?" Yushi Huang answered.

"Huang-jie you're so cool!" Banyue exclaimed and hugged her. "But don't die though hehe"

"Okay okay let's move on to the next one." She said and spun the bottle again.

This time, it landed on Xie lian.