Chapter 26

Feng xin also dozed off after staying on his phone for a few minutes. It's been an hour when someone arrived at the rooftop.

"Oh they're sleeping?"

"Gege let's just leave them."

"The awarding will start soon..."

"I doubt they'd want to attend."

"Well, they both have awards to receive."

The two of them looked at the two sleeping men.

"Let's wake them up a little later."
~~~

Feng xin felt a tap on his shoulder. He opened his eyes and first thing he saw was Mu qing's slumbering face on his lap. He looked up and saw Xie lian and Hua cheng.

"The awarding ceremony is about to start." Xie lian said in a hushed voice.

"Oh. Okay I'll wake him up." Feng xin said and looked down on mu qing.

"Mhm. I forgot something in our room. We'll meet you on the field. The ceremony will be held there." Xie lian then turned around. Hua cheng on the other hand whistled and made a thumbs up to feng xin while wiggling his eyebrows.

Feng xin just gave him the middle finger and turned to Mu qing. When Xie lian and Hua cheng are finally gone, Feng xin lightly tapped mu qings cheek.

"Hey." He whispered.

Mu qing grunted and turned to snuggle on his stomach.

"Oi Mu qing wake up."

Mu qing shook his head and snuggled closer.

"No."

Feng xin sighed. "Hey I said wake up. The awarding ceremony will start soon.''

Mu qing irritatingly opened his eyes and glared at feng xin.

"I want to sleep more."

"Oh is my lap that comfortable?"

"Shut up." Mu qing sat up and ran his hand to his hair.

Feng xin just observed him as he arranged and tied his hair. After a minute, he noticed Feng xin's stare. "What?"

"Nothing. Let's go." Feng xin stood up and extended his hand after tidying himself up. Mu qing took his hand and grabbed his bag.

He then turned to Feng xin and nodded.

They started walking and went out the building, heading towards the field.

When walking, they met Yushi Huang on the way.

"Huang-jie." Mu qing called out.

"Oh Mu qing. What happened to you? You have bags under your eyes." Yushi huang asked.

"I just had trouble sleeping last night."

"Oh, okay. Take sleeping pills next time you can't sleep okay?"

"Mhm."

They continued walking and arrived at the field where lots of students were chattering. They were looking around when they heard someone call.

"MU QING! HUANG-JIE! OVER HERE!" They turned and saw Qianqiu. Mu qing and Yushi Huang started walking towards them but Feng xin didn't know if he should follow or not.

He looked around and searched for his archer teammates or atleast Hua cheng. He was busy looking around when someone grabbed his wrist and dragged him.

He flinched and snatched his hand away as he looked at the person who grabbed him.

"Oh, Mu qing... It's you thank goodness." Mu qing looked surprised when he snatched his hand away.