Chapter 27

Within the batch, Feng xin's team lost with a 2 point difference while Mu qing's track team got first place.

Their batch's theatre play also won first place. It was highly praised by teachers and even the rivaling students.

After the ceremony, they were dismissed and Xie lian, with his childhood group, together with Hua cheng and Feng xin decided to go for a celebration. Zu xian was also invited since he's basically part of the group but they just made it seem like they just knew him as Mu qing's captain.

They decided to stop by a cafe to plan what they're doing for their congratulatory party.

They all sat at 2 combined long tables at the corner.

One the other side sat ;
Hua cheng - Xie lian - Qi rong - Qianqiu

And opposite to then was ;
Feng xin - Mu qing - Zu xian - Yushi Huang

"I'm guessing all of your parents aren't home. And our neighbors house are probably empty too. Didn't our subdivision held a 3 day event?" Qianqiu said like hinting something.

"So you're saying?"

"So! Why don't we have a sleepover?"

"That sounds fun! I'm in!" Xie lian exclaimed. After him, Qi rong immediately raised his hand.

"If cousin Xie lian is going then this great ancestors going too!"

"Sure why not." Yushi huang said with a smile.

"Mu qing?" Xie lian asked while looking at the latter.

"What?"

"You're coming right? Right?"

"Do I even have a choice?" Mu qing asked sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

Feng xin and Hua cheng on the other hand were just silently conversing or more specifically, arguing with each other while sipping their drinks.

"I don't think we're invited so why don't we have a game night in your apartment?" Feng xin asked.

"Why mine? You're just gonna trash my place like how you always do."

"What? I don't do that."

"You throw stuff everywhere!"

"I throw stuff at YOU!"

"The audacity. Throwing stuff at the owner of the apartment you're in!"

"Then why don't you treat your guest a bit better?"

"Guest my ass. Whenever you come over it feels like you fricking own the place! You're no guest."

"Let's just go to my place then."

"Sure." Hua cheng said with a victory smile. Feng xin squinted his eyes suspiciously and added.

"But you can't finish all my snacks and drinks."

"Whatever."

"Oi what are you two whispering about?" Mu qing asked looking at the two of them.

"Huh? Why?"

"Are you two coming or not?" Mu qing asked again with a brow raised.

"We're invited?" Feng xin had a confused look on his face.

"Duh? Why are you here then if you weren't?"

"Oh." Feng xin looked at Hua cheng who was talking to Xie lian.

"Well, being with gege is better than being alone with you."

"Anywhere is better than you emptying my storage."