Chapter 31

"Feng....xin?"

The man continued to cough.

"Feng xin! Feng xin. What happened to you?" Mu qing asked assessing his face and his body. Worry and panic washing over his whole system.

"Hey are you okay? Wait thats a fucking dumb question. Wait I'll call an ambulance."

Mu qing got his phone out of his pocket when feng xin pushed him. He slumped back and looked at feng xin with annoyance. "What the fuck is wro-"

Feng xin coughed a small amount of blood before he managed to speak. "Get away from here."

"What? What are you talking about?! You're beaten up! Just let me call the ambulance."

"No! That's not important. Go back to Qianqius house. You shouldn't be here!"

"What do you mean I shouldn't be here?!"

Before Feng xin could reply, a voice sounded from the darker part of the park.

"Haha i knew you'd show up."

Hearing his voice, mu qing froze and didn't dare raise his head to look at the person.

"Hey A-qing~ Did you like my present?."

He felt a light punch from feng xin and heard him whisper. "Run. Go back."

"What? No why wo-"

"Oh my how sweet. Is this my replacement? Huh?"

Mu qing ignored him, still looking at feng xins bloodied face.

"Wow are you just going to ignore me?"

Chen zhu started walking towards mu qings direction. The next step faster than the previous one.

Seeing him, Feng xin pushed mu qing once more and gathered his voice to shout a single sentence. "MU QING JUST FUCKING RUN!"

Mu qing panicked and stumbled as he stood up. He looked at feng xin who was glaring at him.

He stepped a couple of steps back before turning his gaze from Feng xin to Chen zhu.

He turned around and started running. After a while, he took a deep breath and readied himself.

Chen zhu was running not far behind him. After making sure Chen zhu was running at his full speed, he stopped at his tracks, turned around and started charging back towards feng xins direction.

Chen zhu, who was running with all his might, was surprised with his sudden change of direction and forced himself to stop his pace. Mu qing, who was running towards his direction, took advantage of his slight panic and tripped him before running past him.

When he arrived on the bench where feng xin was, he inspected the unconscious man.

Just then, Chen zhu caught up to him.

Mu qing, again, took a deep breath and turned around to face him with clenched shaking hands and trembling lips.

"Woah a-qing what's with the glare? Didn't I tell you at the store earlier? You should keep your eyes on the people around you."

Mu qing stood still infront of feng xin. "What do you want?"

"I already told you earlier didn't I? I just wanted things to be the way they were before." Chen zhu said, spreading his arms open.

"The way they were before? Hah. You mean before when you continuously threatened and sexually abused me? Oh right. Or did you mean before when you're so fucking obsessed with me that you even hurt the people around me? Or before when you still didn't show your true colors, putting up a plastic front infront of us? Yeah. There's no fucking way I'll agree to that."