Chapter 28

"They're back."

"Perfect timing!" Xie lian exclaimed.

"Not." Mu qing added.

"Who?" Feng xin asked.

"Oh it's another friend of ours. We'll introduce you two." Qianqiu replied.

Feng xin just nodded. "How did y'all meet anyways?"

" Well, even though we're from the same neighborhood, we weren't really that close. We just became friends when we all happened to attend an event held by our village." Qianqiu narrated again while eating his pastry.

"Though we got close because of Xie lian." Mu qing added.

"Ah hehe you're welcome?" Xie lian said while scratching the back of his head.

"I, however, met them when I visited Cousin Xie lian! Qianqiu was such an ass and that little fricking girl always talk back at me!"

"So, you started pranking them." Mu qing plainly said.

"RIGHT! HAHHAHAHAHHAHA!"

"How are you even related to gege? You're so loud." Hua cheng commented while rocking his chair.

"Excuse me?! Look at our faces! Doesn't my nose and mouth look exactly like that of Cousin Xie lian? Perfect!" Qi rong said while covering the upper part of his face.

"Yours is much more inferior. You must be adopted." Hua cheng said with a smirk.

"I agree." Mu qing seconded.

"AM NOT!"

"We can't be so sure." Zu xian joined in on the teasing.

"What?! Even you Xi-"

"PEI BRO!" Hearing Qianqius call, Qi rong turned his head towards the entrance of the cafe and saw two familiar faces. Though that's not what he noticed first.

"BANYUE YOU'RE STILL AS SHORT AS EVER HAHAHHAHAHAHHA!"

"And you're still as loud as ever."

"Sup Qianqiu." Pei su said as he walked toward Qianqiu and did a their bros handshake.

"Xie xiong!!! Pei su is ignoring me." Banyue said as he ran towards Xie lian and hugged him with a pout.

"What happened?"

"I just got mad because he called my pet a thing. And 'that'."

"No it's because you didn't let me talk to Huang-jie on the phone!"

"Eek you still have that so called pet of yours? What're you a psycho?" Qi rong asked stepping away from Banyue.

"I'll have them bite you." Banyue said and took the cage of her scorpion snake and walked towards Qi rong.

"AAH! COUSIN XIE LIAN STOP HER!"

"Now now banyue. You'll scare the other customers. And Qi rong lower you voice."

"Ble." Banyue stuck her tongue on Qi rong and he just did the same.

"Hey you two listen up." Mu qing snatched their attention and patted Feng xin's shoulder. "This is Feng xin and that over there is Hua cheng." He said and pointed at Hua chengs direction.

"Oh hi bro nice to meet you." Pei su said and approached Feng xin for a handshake.

"Mhm. Same here." Feng xin said and took his hand.

"Nice to meet you too." Pei su also said looking at Hua cheng on the other side of the table while still holding Feng xin's hand.

Hua cheng nodded as acknowledgement.