Chapter 11

Knowing Mu qings personality, he shouldn't be sitting there with a bunch of loud people so Feng xin was thinking that he might be forced. Until he saw Mu qing conversing normally with the person sitting infront of him, looking like he's bickering with the man. Wearing the expression Mu qing only wore while talking to him. Their center of discussion was obviously Mu qing because his name is being uttered a number of times and all of them has their attention on him. Feng xin didn't know what got into him but he was about to go to their table when a pair of hands grabbed his arm. He looked at the owner of the hand and saw a lady looking at him "Where are you going? Are you going to get food?"

Feng xin suddenly remembered that he's with someone and scratched his head.

"Y-yeah. I was going to. Wait here,

Jian lan."

~~

Lanyi looked at Mu qing and asked- "Do you want me to fix your hair?"

"No! Me! Let me!" Jinyi insisted with his arms up.

Mu qing however just rolled his eyes. "No. I  can do it myself." As he reached for his hair and pulled the hair tie. He wanted to untie his hair but the hair tie seemed to be tangled with strands of his hair. Seeing him frowning as he struggled to get rid of the tie, the whole table laughed.

Zu xian stood up chuckling and made his way to Mu qings back and held his hair. "Let me."

"NO! I can do it myself!" Mu qing refused as he pulled the hair tie. Face twitching when a sting of pain came running from his scalp and the others just laughed at him.

"Dude, just let him."

"Yeah, you're just hurting yourself."

Mu qing glared at them before dropping his arms  "Whatever! Why are y'all ganging up on me?!" He frowned.

And once again, the whole table just laughed.

"God, this is such a rare sight."

"I know right. I didn't know Mu qing had this side of him pfft— cute!"

"I didn't even expect I could hang out with him. I mean look at that resting bitch face right there!"

"Ugh. SHUT UP! It's not like I wanted to hang out with you lots in the first place!" Mu qing irritatingly  exclaimed and again, was just laughed at.

"Idiots." Mu qing helplessly mumbled.

Zu xian behind him just chuckled and reached out to touch his hair and tried to separate the tangled strands from the tie gently. "Guys guys, stop making fun of him now, look, his face is all red."

"YOU'RE LAUGHING TOO" All of them shouted including mu qing.

"Pffttt— okay okay."

"Can you just stop laughing and hurry up?!" Mu qing spat and slapped Zu xians hands.

"Alright alright." he replied as he focused on entangling the tie and the long hair.

While he's busy with Mu qings hair, the table just talked about random stuffs like the sports fest. They also keep trying to include Mu qing in their conversation, making him speak up. Thus, Mu qing also joined in on the chattering. But his sarcastic tone never left his speech. The others didn't mind though. Looks like they just accepted that that's just how Mu qing is.

"Done!" The track captain said as he showed mu qing the hair tie.

"Oh. Thanks." Mu qing said. Zu xian looked at him like he just heard a magic word. No. Everyone on that table did.

"You know how to say thanks?!" They all said in unison.

Hearing this, Mu qing just irritatingly rolled his eyes. "Just what do y'all think of me." He sighed and snatched the hair tie from zu xians hands. Zu xian was about to return to his seat when he saw mu qing raise his arms again.