Chapter 22

"Anyway, it seems like he'll remember you soon Zu xian." Yushi huang said while looking at him.

"Right.." He said with a complicated expression.

"Are you not happy?" Qianqiu asked. Zu xian looked at him with a faint smile on his face.

"We all know Mu qing. If he'll remember my part of his past, I'm sure he'll blame himself. If that's what will happen if he remembers me, then I'd like to stay being forgotten. And just start over again."

With his statement, the whole room fell silent. And it was just then when they heard Mu qing grumble and mumbling something.

Feng xin, being the closest to him, leaned down to hear what he's saying but wished that he never did so.

"Xian... Xian-ge." His voice was small but enough for all of them to hear.

Feng xin's heart dropped. Even if he still didn't know a thing about mu qing's past, he atleast hoped that he'll trust and rely on him a little. And share the burden together. But hearing him talk in his sleep, it seems that the place he wanted to have for himself was already occupied by someone else.

Zu xian's face lit up but instantly changed as he looked a little uneasy and stood up and started heading to the direction of the door when Xie lian stopped him.

"What? I should get going now. He'll wake up anytime soon." Zu xian said with panic in his eyes.

"You can stay. If he remembers you then you two should talk. But if not, then let's just say that you're here as his team captain." Xie lian said with a smile.

"Is that really okay?"

"What're ya hesitatin' for ya dumbass?!" Qi rong said while playing with his nintendo.

Zu xian sighed and sat at a different bed, quite a distance from mu qing.

"...Then, I'll stay here."

Xie lian nodded and turned to Mu qing letting zu xian maintain his distance as he wished when Feng xin stood up.

He made his way infront of Zu xian and pointed to where he previously sat. "You should sit over there."

Zu xian looked up at him with a confused look and asked. "What about you?"

"I have business to do. Even if I don't, Im not much of help here anyway. I don't even know what happened to y'all. Outsiders should not interfere. Then." Was all he said and exited the scene.

Not even a minute passed when Hua cheng, who was concealing himself in the corner watching the chaos unfold infront of him, also stood up and patted Xie lians shoulder and headed to the clinic door.

"San lang?"

"He's right. Outsiders shouldn't interfere since it's none of our business. I'll get going too, gege." He said and followed Feng xin outside.

~~~

"Oi General Dick wait up." Hua cheng called out.

Feng xin just slowed his pace. "Dont call me that."

"Whatever. Where are you heading?" He asked when he catched up.

"Wherever my feet takes me I guess."

"Ha. Yeah right. 'business'. "

"Shut up. I'll just walk around." Feng xin said and made a turn heading outside the building.

"You do that, I'll go sleep or something. Life is boring without gege." He said and walked a different direction.

Feng xin on the other hand just walked and walked until he arrived outside the archers practice area.