Chapter 19

After eating, they were chatting at their table when someone called mu qing.

"MU QING!!!!"

Hearing the voice Mu qing just had to roll his eyes again.

"Jinyi, lanyi, dont shout. Mu qing. It's already 12:54. Let's go to the field." Zu xian said.

"Oh. Right." He turned to xie lian "I'll get going now."

"Mhm. We'll be there!" Mu qing nodded when someone approached them yet again.

"JINYI! LANYI! OH, MU QING BRO!" Mu qing frowned again. Seriously? How many times has it been today?

"MIN ZHE!!!!" The twins shouted back.

"Can y'all shut up?! You're so loud." Mu qing irritatingly said.

"He's right. You all should minimize your voice." Mu qing looked at Zhang wei and nodded. 'You're the only one who understands me.' Mu qing thought internally.

"Awww, no fun." Min zhe said.

The twins went beside Mu qing and wrapped their arms around his shoulder. "LET'S GO!"

"Ugh." Mu qing is already used to this so he just let them be.

Feng xin and Xie lian were just watching at them. Xie lian was giggling while Feng xin had a dark face. And ofcourse, Hua cheng was just eating while looking at xie lian.

"Since when did he gather such fun friends." Xie lian said with a smile like a proud dad.

Feng xin didn't answer and just continued to stare at them.

When Mu qing and company started walking away, Zu xian just sighed and shook his head and followed. However, he stopped at his tracks turned to the three and nodded his head slightly. Eyes meeting Xie lian's before catching up to his members and the two soccer players.

~~~
1:15pm

*Clap clap "Let's start stretching. Our race will begin in 15 minutes." Zu xian said.

Mu qing felt for his pocket and frowned when he realized that he forgot to bring his hair tie.

"Here." Mu qing looked at the hand that offered him a black hair tie with a little cat design. It was Zu xian.

"Thanks." Mu qing reached out to grab the tie in his hand when he suddenly clutched the hair tie. "Let me tie your hair for you."

Almost instinctively, mu qing nodded.

Only after Zu xian made his way to his back to tie his hair did he realized how comfortable he was with the thought of his track captain tying his hair for him. It's weird because Mu qing normally don't let just anyone touch his hair. But thinking back, Zu xian actually helped him with his hair before so maybe it's not weird that he's letting him do it again.

While zu xian was tying his hair, mu qing just stood still when he saw Xie lian, Feng xin and Hua cheng. When they saw him, Xie lian smiled but froze when his eyes landed at whatevers on  his back.

Mu qing who noticed this, was confused so he turned around to see what's  the matter but aside from Zu xian, there were just other students that he didn't know so he looked at Xie lian again with a confused look.

"Ah, haha. Mu qing! There you are!" Xie lian said after shaking his head.

And just then, Zu xian also finished tying his hair and said; "DONE!"

"Jeez. What took you so long to just tie my hair?" Mu qing sarcastically asked.

"Ah, haha. Don't get mad, but I may or may have not braided a little portion of your hair." Zu xian said while smiling and scratching his cheeks with his index finger.

Do You Hate? •fengqing• Heaven Officials Blessing/Tian Guan Ci Fu/TGCFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara