3

After approaching, Luo Jianjia realized that this place was busy and chaotic.

The unloading people walked in a hurry, and the visiting merchants and their families also stood aside, frowning and a little impatient. In addition, there are two pergola nearby for people to rest. People in twos and threes sit in them and drink tea. There is a stall selling noodles not far away, and there is a man who looks like a merchant eating noodles.

Luo Jianjia had planned to go over and ask. Seeing the chaos, she watched from afar and didn't go over.

After watching for a long time and looking around, she went back.

On the way back, Luo Jianjia had been thinking about how to make money. Now she has thought of two ways, but everything has to be considered carefully and thoroughly investigated.

She stayed outside for a long time, and now Boss Chu and Zhao's family have returned from the ground.

As soon as she arrived at the door, she heard Aunt Wang's voice.

"...Sister-in-law, it's not that I said you, you just have a good temper. Your daughter-in-law has been in trouble since her natal family, but she goes home every three and a half times. I heard that her natal family plans to find her again. indivual."

The last two words are very lightly bitten.

I just heard a bang, I don't know what has landed.

Then, Aunt Wang’s voice came out again: “Brother, you can stay steady. It’s not my nonsense, but the people in Luojia Village. They said they have noses and eyes, and even the Luo family spies on any man. Clearly."

After Zhao helped Boss Chu up, he said anxiously, "Isn't it possible? The grandfather of Leng's daughter-in-law is also a scholar, how can you do such a thing?"

Aunt Wang retorted: "Why can't you do it? Her grandfather is a school student, and her father is a trader, and her father is not a good man. She has two younger brothers under her, so she thinks about selling her daughter again. Would you like more bridesmaids with others?"

This rebuttal is well-founded. When Luo Jianjia got married, he did not ask Chu's family for money. Although Boss Chu and Zhao were kind, they were also very worried about what Aunt Wang said.

Boss Chu's body is not very good at first, and his face is even more ugly when he hears this.

The Zhao family had no time for him to take care of him, so he swiftly succumbed to Boss Chu, and said, "My child, dad, don't be angry, don't be angry. Our brother is not at home, and he hasn't left her with her, and her natal family. It can't be done."

Why can't it be done? They bite Leng's brother to death, can't they bring the girl back.

However, Aunt Wang swallowed back after seeing Boss Chu like this. Her intention today is to remind these two honest cousins ​​to beware of their nephews and wives, not to make them sick.

"Big brother, don't be angry. Those are rumors after all, maybe they are fake. I just want to tell you about the rumors outside today, I am afraid that you are too good to her and you were deceived by her, and you can regret it then. It's too late." Aunt Wang asked for help.