37

This is really a good opportunity!

She was still dreaming last night, dreaming that because she wanted to be together, a lot of things followed up.

Now that the hero himself mentioned it, she didn't need to be afraid.

After all, based on the hero's character, she will never retaliate against her again.

She doesn't have to worry that she will end up like in the book because of offending the male lead.

Looking up at Chu Wei Leng's complicated expression, Luo Jianjia felt that he was thinking too much.

The male protagonist is the protagonist determined in the book, and is destined to be with the female protagonist.

His marriage is tied to the heroine instead of her.

She is just a passer-by in his life, no matter how the soul changes, the ending will not change.

What do you want to do?

So Luo Jianjia said calmly: "I think."

Although it was only a short word, it carried what Luo Jianjia wanted to do most when he came to this strange world.

Seeing her answer simply, Chu Wei thought coldly, he didn't guess wrong, but Roche didn't like him anymore.

If this answer had been heard three years ago, he would have been very happy and finally got rid of a big trouble.

But now I heard it, but I don't know why I was not as happy as I imagined, but there was a faint loss.

However, Chu Weilian is a person with a straightforward personality. He likes to cut the mess with a sharp knife. After only a moment, he said: "Well, I will let someone write and leave the book someday."

Luo Jianjia said: "No need, my concubine can write, I just write it."

Chu Weilian raised his eyes and looked at her deeply, seeing the peace in her eyes, and his heart calmed down.

It can be seen that there is no sadness or joy in the matter of peace.

The world says that marriage is the second life for her daughter, but she is very calm about it. I really don't know what can move her and make her care.

"Okay, let the mother...Luo write it." Chu Wei coldly alienated him.

He wanted to speak about the lady naturally, but when the words came to his lips, he took them back.

Now that it is said to be reconciled, it is not appropriate to call a lady again.

After that, he turned and walked outside the door.

The matter of peace and freedom is settled.

From now on, the relationship between the two people will be different.

Looking at Chu Weileng's back, Luo Jianjia lightly opened her red lips and said, "Wait a minute."

Hearing this, Chu Weilian stopped and turned his head and looked over.

Luo Jianjia pursed his lips and said something slowly.

"Master Chu, I know you never liked me. It was all my fault before. I shouldn't stalk you, or rely on you shamelessly. Don't let others misunderstand you and force you to marry me. . These are my faults. I have a bad temper, I don’t have much knowledge, and I don’t deserve you... Now I have regretted it, and I know that I can’t force my feelings, so you can rest assured that I will stay far away from you in the future and will never again. Let you see me, and you won’t worry about me again... If the Luo family finds you one day in the future and asks you to help, you must never help. I owe you, and the Luo family owes you Yes, it’s ours. You don’t want to compensate us... You will definitely meet a girl ten times better than me in the future. I wish you happiness."