49

When Luo Jianjia woke up early the next morning, he heard someone talking outside, not Boss Chu and Zhao, but two women.

She was surprised secretly in her heart. At this moment, when the sun had just arrived, she didn't know who had come so early.

Gradually he woke up, and after sitting up on the bed, Luo Jianjia could hear who was talking outside.

Zhao's and Wang's aunt.

After finishing up, Luo Jianjia went out to wash.

As soon as the door was opened, Aunt Wang walked over with a smile.

"Brother Leng, daughter-in-law, you are up." Aunt Wang said with a smile.

Luo Jianjia also said hello to Aunt Wang: "Good morning, Auntie."

Aunt Wang was unable to hold back any words, and immediately said, "Your mother just told me you want me to go to town with you to sell things, right? I'm free, and I'm free anytime, just call me that is."

It turned out that Zhao was afraid that Aunt Wang would go out early in the morning, so he woke up early and knocked on the door next door.

When Aunt Wang heard of such a good thing, she immediately followed Zhao's.

There are only three people at home in their family, she, her eldest daughter-in-law, and grandson. The husband, the eldest son, and the second son all went out to work.

On weekdays, she cleans up the house, feeds the chickens, washes clothes and cooks, coaxes her grandson, and goes to the village to chat with people.

And the eldest grandson also has her eldest daughter-in-law watching, so she doesn't need her.

It would be great if she could also go out and make some money.

"Good." Luo Jianjia replied.

Hearing this word, Aunt Wang's heart finally fell into place.

Aunt Wang lives next door to Chu Wei Leng's house. She has a clear understanding of her family's affairs, and she knows that the person who really sits up for business is Luo Jianjia. Although I couldn't understand her before, I have to admit that since three months ago, Luo Jianjia has been different from before and has become very powerful.

Hearing her consent at this moment, I felt that this good thing really fell on her.

"Nephew, what do I need to prepare?"

Luo Jianjia wanted to say no, but she thought about it, and said, "There is nothing else to prepare for, just two points. I hope my aunt will pay attention."

"What, you say, I promise to do it." Aunt Wang said straight away.

Luo Jianjia glanced at Aunt Wang's hand and said, "First, we are in a food business after all, and our fingernails have to be cut and clean."

Hearing this, the aunt Wang was afraid that Luo Jianjia had changed his mind, so she hid her hands and said, "Well, I will wash them soon after I go back. What else?"