79

When Chu Weileng was a guard at the palace, he also brought friends home for dinner. Everyone had a good discussion, and when there was an errand, they would go to Chu's house together.

However, Wang Qingjue is a very particular person, and there are many rules in the family.

At the moment Chu Weilian agreed, he asked his entourage to go to Chu's house and say a word.

After a nap, Boss Chu was making an oven in the yard, and he heard a knock on the door.

Opened the door and saw that it was an old acquaintance, Mo Feng.

Behind him were two men who looked like family members, carrying slowly meat, eggs, vegetables and politeness in their hands.

As soon as he entered the door, Mo Feng made clear his intentions, and then asked people to leave the meat, eggs, vegetables and gifts at Chu's house.

Boss Chu and Zhao are both honest people, how could they accept gifts and quickly reject them.

Even if they were ordinary friends of the son, they would treat him well, not to mention the prince who had given them a lot of money before.

They cannot accept gifts.

But the three people in front of them were like three walls, expressionless and unsmiling, no matter what Mr. Chu and Zhao said, they were indifferent.

In the end, Mo Feng left a sentence: "This is what the master confessed. Please don't embarrass us."

After speaking, the three people left in a hurry as they had come.

Luo Jianjia woke up when he heard the movement. As soon as he walked into the yard, he saw Boss Chu and Zhao Clan coming back from outside.

Zhao hurriedly told his daughter-in-law what had just happened.

After Luo Jianjia listened to it, he looked at the things the prince brought over. Most of them were meat dishes and some cloth tea snacks.

It's not a particularly valuable thing.

This prince is worthy of being from a family in the capital, and he gives gifts very well.

It is neither very shabby nor too expensive, and it is especially suitable for the status of the recipient.

These meat dishes happen to be available at night.

"Mother, take it, let's entertain Lord Wang tonight." Luo Jianjia said.

He comes from a good background, I am afraid that ordinary meals will not be seen.

Zhao said: "Oh, good."

Afterwards, Luo Jianjia first boiled the bone broth.

After finishing it, she, Boss Chu and Zhao, the three of them continued to make the oven.

The oven made this time is bigger than the one at home.

I have done two before, everyone knows the steps, and the three of them did it relatively quickly, and it didn't take long for them to do it.