35

"Heli?" Guo repeated, "Do you really want Jianjia to heli?"

The Guo clan still has that bit of an official position that he is reluctant to bear with his son-in-law.

"It may not be good to be a concubine for shopkeeper Liu." Zhang Shi also whispered.

"Grandma, mother, how about my work in the county seat, if my sister and her brother-in-law leave?" Luo Wei said displeased.

Guo's and Zhang's suddenly came back to their senses.

Yes, anyway, daughters and sons-in-laws are outsiders, and grandchildren and sons are the most important.

Luo Fusheng said: "Mother, you forgot, the work of sorting out documents in the county office that was introduced to Brother Huai requires money. How can we make up a dozen silver in one go."

Their family's previous wealth was indeed very rich. Unfortunately, Luo Fusheng's father was not good at business, and Luo Fusheng also had nowhere to go. Gradually, the money was gone.

And Luo Fusheng didn't want to go out to work, so the family could only maintain the superficial wealth and sit back and forth.

The money they spend now is what they asked for the Chu family when they married Luo Jianjia before.

Three years have passed, and it is almost bottoming out.

The Chu family is really poor, and Chu Weilian's salary is not high, they really can't squeeze a little bit of money.

It happened that a friend Luo Fusheng had done business with before gave him a way out.

An old gentleman in the county government who sorted out documents will quit next month, and this position will be vacant. Although this work is not very good, it is at least half a person who eats royal food, and it will be easy to say dear in the future. Everyone squeezed their heads and wanted their son to send it over.

The county prime minister who is in charge of recruiting also said that the higher the price gets.

Luo Fusheng inquired that someone had raised nearly ten taels of silver, so he thought about where to get more silver.

Seeing Liu Fushang was willing to want his daughter, Luo Fusheng thought of sending his daughter to be a concubine.

It's a pity that Chu Wei Leng came back at this time.

As soon as he mentioned the future of his grandson, the balance in Guo's heart suddenly tilted, and Zhang's hesitation was alleviated a bit.

"Can he easily agree?" Zhang asked uncertainly.

She felt that her daughter was beautiful and young, and Chu's family would certainly not agree easily.

As soon as these words came out, Guo Shi and Luo Fusheng all laughed.

"Don't worry about that, I'll see, if we bring it up, I'm afraid that Chu family boy will be happy." Guo said.

It's not that Guo belittles his granddaughter.

Luo Jianjia does look good.