26

When Chu Weileng returned home, Boss Chu and Zhao had already woke up.

The Zhao family was looking at the chickens in the chicken coop, while Boss Chu was pulling weeds from the vegetable plot beside him.

Seeing that his son came back from outside, Zhao asked curiously: "When did you go out, why didn't you rest at home?"

Chu Weilian did not tell Zhao what he did, and used other reasons: "My son is used to it. He goes to bed early in the barracks and does not rest at noon. I just went outside and turned around."

After hearing this, Zhao said: "Oh, it's good if you are not tired. If you are tired, go back to the house and rest."

"I see, mother, my son is not tired."

After that, Chu Weileng walked towards Boss Chu, squatted beside Boss Chu, and pulled the weeds with him.

Last night was so tired, Luo Jianjia slept for an hour before waking up.

When she first lay on the bed, she was still worried that Chu Wei Leng would come back suddenly.

Gradually, without hearing anything, she became extremely sleepy again, and fell asleep at ease.

When they woke up, the three members of the Chu family were busy living in the yard.

Seeing her coming out, Zhao greeted her enthusiastically and greeted her to come over: "Jianjia, you are awake, come and have a look."

Luo Jianjia hurriedly walked over, looked down at the things on the ground, did not understand what these wooden shelves were for.

Zhao immediately solved her confusion: "Brother Leng said that the weather is too hot now, and the sun is too hot. He wants to make a shed for us so that we are not afraid of the sun."

Luo Jianjia raised his eyebrows slightly, raised his eyes and glanced at Chu Wei Leng, who was crouching on the ground in a white shirt and busy.

In fact, she has always felt that it is quite dry, but she never thought of making a shed to cover it.

Chu Wei looked rough, but his work was rough and thin.

She couldn't help but reflect on whether she had some fixed thinking and was not flexible enough to do things.

Chu Weiling fixed the two wooden sticks together and raised his head.

Although it is the time of application at this moment, it is not as hot as noon, but the temperature is not low.

I saw that his face was reddened and his face was covered with sweat.

It happened that a drop of sweat ran down the forehead to the eyes, and rolled over the eyelashes.

He didn't care too much, lifted up his sleeve and wiped it.

In an instant, the white sleeve was dirty.

Looking at Boss Chu and Zhao next to them, their faces were also red.

"I'm going to cook some mung bean soup." Luo Jianjia said.

I don't know how long Boss Chu and Zhao have been working. On such a hot day, even in a cool place, it is easy to get heatstroke.

"Okay, I'll help you burn the fire." Zhao said.

"No mother, I can do it myself, you find a cool place to rest for a while, don't always be under the sun." Luo Jianjia said.

"Hey, mother got it." Zhao responded with a smile.