21

Chu Wei Leng was so sleepy that he fell asleep.

But what just happened made him sober up a lot.

Moreover, at this moment, the soft fragrant Wenyu is beside, and there is still a strange fragrance in the air.

All this is a very unfamiliar experience.

For many years, he has been alone on this bed, and he has never shared a bed with any woman.

Luo Jianjia couldn't sleep either.

This was also the first time she lay on a bed with a man.

Although the bed was huge and the distance between the two people was far away, enough to lie down for two people, she was still uncomfortable.

As soon as I closed my eyes, I thought of what happened just now.

Because the whole person is more vigilant, the senses become sensitive.

After a while, she realized that there was a strange smell coming from her side.

How do you say this smell, mixed with mud, sweat...like the smell of stinky tofu.

Looking sideways, it turned out that Chu Weilian was still wearing the same clothes he had just returned.

He didn't take a bath or change clothes!

Luo Jianjia frowned tightly.

Should she remind him?

But the two are not so familiar. No, to be precise, the male protagonist should hate the original protagonist.

Thinking of the stare's eyes just now, Luo Jianjia hesitated for a moment.

At this moment, the faint snoring sound rang again.

Recalling the hero's cold and merciless temperament, Luo Jianjia pursed his lips, turned to the wall, and pulled the blanket he covered daily, covering his ears.

That's it.

She sent her under the fence, preserving the night, let's bear it again.

Luo Jianjia felt that he hadn't slept well all night because of a sudden addition of a person beside him, another very dirty and stinky person.

When it was about to dawn, she felt that she finally couldn't stand it, and took a nap.

Never thought that this sleep was an hour, and when she woke up again, it was almost hour.

Looking at the bright light outside the house, and thinking of what had been agreed with Zhao yesterday, Luo Jianjia whispered "bad" and quickly sat up from the bed.

When she sat up, she realized that there was no one on her side.

The man who slept next to her the night before did not know where he went.

Looking at the gray mark clearly visible on the bed, Luo Jianjia frowned in disgust.

Get out of bed and take down the sheets. Afterwards, the pillow covers and quilts that had been soiled by Chu Wei Leng were removed.