146

Luo Jianjia is an activist, and the next day he went to find a suitable place to prepare pork preserved meat.

She thought about going, but it would be better to have a shop here, where you can sell not only dried pork, but also sausages and other meats.

The yard for making dried pork can be arranged outside the city, so that the place is big and cheap, and it is convenient to find helpers in nearby villages.

Luo Jianjia transferred the two supervisors that had been trained before, and let these two supervisors take care of the things here.

On the same day, the steward hired a few villagers to start making ovens.

The grill has no technical content, so people are not afraid to learn it, but you need someone who can be trusted to make dried pork.

Fortunately, Chu Weilian gave her a lot of staff. Luo Jianjia transferred those people over to make dried pork, and then recruited some people to help in the shop.

However, within five days of work, Wang Qingjue asked the caravan to take thousands of catties of dried pork to Dongjiguo.

The year is almost here in a blink of an eye.

When they were done with the dried pork, they immediately found a shop in the city, ready to sell sweets.

This shop can't be used if it is bought, it has to be cleaned up again.

They plan to wait for the opening after the New Year, and let people clean up first.

After entering the twelfth lunar month, Zhao stopped going to the shop, and began to prepare for the New Year's day, buying new year goods or something.

The conditions at home this year are better than before, and there will be more New Year goods at home.

After a few more days, Chu Wei Leng was also free and didn't have to go to the barracks.

However, Wang Qingjue came to the house day by day. As soon as he came, the two of them went to the study in the front yard, not knowing what they were discussing.

He didn't even come to the backyard to eat, Mo Feng took it over.

Sometimes the two of them slept directly in the front yard, which seemed to be busier than when they were in the barracks.

Luo Jianjia knew that the two of them must be discussing something important, so he was very witty and didn't ask anything.

And when Zhao and Boss Chu wanted to ask, she also stopped them.

Boss Zhao and Chu didn't really want to get to the bottom of it. Since their daughter-in-law wouldn't ask questions and their son wouldn't ask, they didn't want to ask more.

Why should the three of them go? Sometimes they go shopping on the street, and sometimes they steam buns, oil and make pastries at home. They are very busy.

Because of the Chinese New Year, everyone likes to drink some wine, Luo Jianjia also specially brews some fruit wine with a low degree.

On the thirtieth day of the new year, Chu Weilian and Wang Qingjue finally came out of the study.

Both are unkempt and very dirty.

It is not surprising that Luo Jianjia has seen Chu Weilian no matter how sloppy it is. What is strange to her is that the three princes who are clean and tidy are so sloppy.

The two went to take a shower and tidy up, and then changed into a new dress.

Wang Qingjue didn't return to his house either. He spent the year at Chu's house.