33.

Just as Luo Jianjia lay down, Chu Wei Leng returned in the blink of an eye.

She seriously doubted whether Chu Wei Leng came back after pouring a pot of water on his head.

She sniffed it carefully, but fortunately, there was no peculiar smell in her nose, only the faint smell of mud after the rain, and she was relieved.

I don't know if she is used to Chu Weilian's snoring, or Chu Weilian's snoring is less, this night with the patter of rain, she slept very peacefully, without a night of dreams.

As soon as he woke up in the morning, the Zhao clan came over and talked to Luo Jianjia about what he wanted them to bring back today.

Luo Jianjia responded one by one.

Zhao's obviously a little anxious, and did not let Luo Jianjia make it for breakfast, so he did it himself.

After eating, they urged them to go to Luojia Village.

Luo Jianjia looked at the sky and thought it would not rain today, so he wanted to prepare something for Liangpi.

Zhao stopped her.

"Jianjia, you go back to your natal house first, we won't go to the pier today."

Luo Jianjia always listens to Zhao on weekdays, but today he disagrees with her on this matter.

"Mother, it's a good day today. There must be many people who didn't eat our food yesterday. We have to sell food at noon today."

However, Zhao said: "It doesn't matter if you stay for a day, it's more important to go to your natal house."

Luo Jianjia unhurriedly scooped some noodles out of the noodle bag, and said, "Mother, don't worry. My parents always get up late, and they only eat breakfast when it's time. Now it's just the hour of the hour, they might not get up yet. ."

"Huh?" Zhao Shi was startled, she didn't expect this level.

"I'm afraid it will disturb my parents and their rest." Luo Jianjia added another sentence.

Upon hearing this, the Zhao clan stopped stopping his daughter-in-law.

She originally wanted her son and daughter-in-law to go to the Yue family to apologize, so how could she bother them.

While talking, Luo Jianjia had already scooped the noodles, put them in the basin, added water, and prepared the noodles.

Soon, Zhao reacted again: "Then you don't have to make Liangpi. If you go late and come back too late, Liangpi will not be made. Let's not go to the pier today. Take a good rest."

Nowadays, the most important thing for Luo Jianjia is to make money.

Because only by earning more money can you set up an individual account earlier, reconcile with the male lead, and live the quiet and comfortable days you want to live, stay away from the plot in the book, and stay away from these troubles.

I didn't go to the pier because of rain yesterday. This is force majeure.

As long as she had a canopy, she would have been selling food a long time ago.