130

If this thing can be done successfully, it will be a great thing for the people.

Zhao hurriedly urged the two to see, while she stayed with Boss Chu to close the shop.

In a short while, Luo Jianjia and Chu Wei Leng came to the generals' mansion.

As soon as the two walked into the inner courtyard, Wang Qingjue greeted them.

With an excited look on his face and trembling lips, he said to Luo Jianjia: "It is, it turned out to be! My sister-in-law is really a hero of my Dali! I thank my sister-in-law for the people of Dali!"

Having said that, Wang Qingjue bowed deeply towards Luo Jianjia.

At the beginning, Wang Qingjue ignored her and only heard what happened. She knew that Luo Jianjia's cooking was very delicious, and she had a very good impression of her. But because she knew what happened between Chu Weilian and her, she thought she had superb cooking skills, but she was not very good and looked ugly.

Later, when we first met, Wang Qingjue felt a pain in her face. Not only did the girl cook deliciously, but she also looked very good-looking. Xu is born from the heart, or the good looks are easy to make people feel good about him, he thinks this girl is beautiful and kind. Later contacts have gradually confirmed this.

He re-examined her for the first time when she developed a machine for making skewers. After that, he asked someone to study the machine, and even officials from the Ministry of Industry were full of praise. And, later, this machine was modified and used for other things.

Now, she changed him again.

If such things as fire kang can really be popularized in the Dali, then their people will be able to have a warm winter.

Machines, fire kang... These are not things that ordinary people can think of.

If the other party is not a woman, he will take her under his command and transfer to the Ministry of Engineering to work for Dali.

Wang Qingjue's eyes at Luo Jianjia suddenly became hot.

And this kind of enthusiasm is different from the past.

Luo Jianjia knew Wang Qingjue's identity and knew that he would be Mingjun in the future, so although he was a little surprised by his actions, he did not find it incredible.

Chu Wei Leng is different, he always feels that these words are weird.

Thank his lady for the people of Dali?

Is this too big?

Seeing Wang Qingjue's eyes on his lady, he took a step forward without showing a trace, blocking Wang Qingjue's vision.

This fits Luo Jianjia's intention.

Luo Jianjia knew Wang Qingjue's identity, so he wouldn't receive his gift, and Chu Weilen just blocked it.

"You're polite, I didn't figure it out, it's what I listened to, and the credit shouldn't be mine."

Wang Qingjue straightened up, smiled and said, "Sister-in-law is too humble."