69

"Xiang Gong." Luo Jianjia greeted Chu Wei Leng.

Thinking of this cold voice, Chu Wei came back to his senses.

He found that Roche had not changed, she was still the same before.

From the time I met from above, I felt a little alienated and indifferent to him.

Since he was promoted, people around him have gradually different attitudes towards him.

The only difference is that Prince Houfu.

Nowadays, Roche is still treating him as before, and he suddenly feels that this kind of atmosphere is very comfortable.

"Lady."

After speaking, he caught a glimpse of Luo Jianjia wearing a single shoe on her feet.

Chu Wei said coldly: "Daddy, go home first, it's cold outside."

"good."

Finally, I saw my son, and both Boss Chu and Zhao were very happy.

Afterwards, Chu Wei Leng helped Boss Chu and Zhao to get into the carriage.

Luo Jianjia got into the carriage behind them.

Looking at the big palm in front of him, Luo Jianjia pressed his lips, a little hesitant.

It's about to be separated, and the hostess should be in the city at this moment. It's better for her to keep some distance from Chu Weileng.

Thinking of this, Luo Jianjia stretched out his left hand to support the car Bi, and his right hand with the skirt, trying to support the car.

Seeing Luo Jianjia's movements, Chu Weilian frowned slightly, looked at his hand, and thought to himself, it was quite clean, why did he dislike it again.

However, even though he thought so in his heart, he raised his hand and wiped the armor a few times.

After finishing wiping, his hand stretched out towards Luo Jianjia again.

"Okay, it's clean."

Luo Jianjia was about to go up when he heard this.

Suddenly, she stopped.

Chu Wei Leng looked at Luo Jianjia's stunned eyes, and saw that she was daunting, so he grabbed her hand directly.

Luo Jianjia's hands were cold and numb from the cold.

And Chu Weilian's big palm was warm and powerful, and the moment his hands touched, there was a steady stream of heat that was continuously transmitted to Luo Jianjia's hands.

Luo Jianjia had never had such an experience before, and only felt that at that moment, not only the hands were hot, but also somewhere in the bottom of my heart seemed to become warm.

Chu Weilian didn't expect Luo Jianjia's hands to be so cold, like an ice ball.

It suddenly occurred to him that the soldiers in the barracks had mentioned these few days, saying that the lady at home had taken off her winter clothes early to look good, and she was sick.