36

Chu Wei looked down at the somewhat wrinkled shirt that Luo Jianjia had just grabbed, and said, "The lady is polite."

After all, Chu Wei got up coldly.

Luo Jianjia got up in no hurry and lay down for a while.

Maybe it's been a long time since she has forgotten the plot in the book.

After the nightmare just now, she gradually remembered it again.

The male protagonist is not as simple and honest as it appears on the surface.

She must not be too presumptuous with the male protagonist, nor can she be too assured.

The matter of peace and separation must be handled properly. You can't act rashly. If you don't handle it well, you may be hated by the male protagonist.

Thinking about this, Luo Jianjia got up after listening to the sound of Chu Wei Leng chopping wood outside.

Luo Jianjia got up, Zhao and Old Nature also heard the outside sound and got up.

Looking at his son and daughter-in-law standing in the yard, Zhao smiled and asked, "Why do you two get up so early today, don't you sleep more?"

Luo Jianjia glanced at Chu Wei's cold expression and said, "Well, it's a bit hot in the sky, so I woke up earlier."

Zhao said, "Isn't it, it's really hot these two days. But don't worry too much, it won't be long, it will be autumn soon, and it will cool off soon."

It's too early to cook. Zhao's washing clothes on the sidelines, while Luo Jianjia is going to make grape racks.

She likes to make these things, to make the whole yard in order and look very comfortable.

It's a pity that this year's grapes are late, and they are still green now. It is estimated that they will not be eaten until autumn.

Xu Ye’s dream last night was too real. For breakfast, Luo Jianjia did not hesitate to Chu Wei Leng. He made egg vegetable soup and scrambled egg fried rice. He did not give him hot steamed buns or stir-fry.

In the past, for breakfast, Luo Jianjia would usually give Chu Wei a hot and cold steamed bun and stir-fry a dish.

Chu Wei was very happy to cool down. He usually ate cold steamed buns in the barracks.

For breakfast, he especially likes to soak cold steamed buns in egg soup. He mentioned to his family a few days ago that he doesn't need to give him hot steamed buns, but he always eats hot steamed buns.

Unexpectedly, when Roche had a nightmare to him last night, he remembered that he said he didn't need to give him hot buns anymore.

He became more and more curious about what Roche had dreamed of, and raised his eyes to look at Roche.

Luo Jianjia didn't give him a look.

Even so, Chu Weileng was still very happy. He broke the steamed buns and soaked them in the soup, eating very comfortably.